Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advice needed to set up farm

Register

Click Here!

samith454

im a BE(e&C) graduate.. im very much interested in agriculture...
working in computers is not my piece of bread...so i want to set up a farm in mysore..we have 5acre land.
i need advice in
1. fruit farming
2. dairy farming
3. floriculture
info regarding- initial investment,labour
thanks in advance

hydronut

Fruits and flower cultivation using Hydroponic farming

working in computers is not my piece of bread...so i want to set up a farm in mysore..we have 5acre land.
i need advice in
1. fruit farming
2. dairy farming
3. floriculture
thanks in advance
Hello,

Agriculture sector is blooming these days and i'm sure it will rain profits, if you venture into Hydroponic farming. You can try Fruit farming and floriculture using hydroponics. It has a huge business in India. Hydroponic farming gives very big and luscious flowers. Plant Genome Sciences can answer all your inquiries about costing, crop suggestions, greenhouse set up etc.
Under protected cultivation you can grow various out of season crops, exotic crops, flowers, fruits etc. It gives you abundant harvests with great returns with shorter growing cycle.
Plant Genome Sciences is one-stop-solution for
 Greenhouse Projects - Hydroponic Cultivation
 Living Wall Construction
 World’s Leading Brand of Hydroponic Plant Nutrients
 Hydroponic Equipment and Supplies
 Agronomical Consultation
 Hydroponic training and Integrated Nutrient Management

Please do write to me for complete initial investment guidance with all the specific details like which crops you want to grow, exact location, water and electricity provision etc.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Priyadarshini
write to me at: priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com

organic farmer

Advice

I am an Organic farmer from Kancheepuram dist. took voluntary retirement from Stanchart to do organic farming and have an experience for over ten years worldWideWeb.ayyanfarms.com. I undertake consultancy only for people from other fields apart from agriculture. For, people from agriculture background thinks they know everything. Please feel free to contact me.

drsarkar

i need advice in
1. fruit farming
2. dairy farming
3. floriculture
thanks in advance
Dear Samith454,
Thankx for your Future enterpreneurship action plan . You must start with Olericulture , Goat farming and Dairy Farming for routine cash generation on daily basis . For details , send PM ..

SWAMY1807

Hi All new entrants,
Please come up with your and your lands profiles in brief as what you know/want what is your land etc to understand better first to give you suitable advice.
Regards,
SWAMY

sha_agro

I would like to get in touch with for consultancy.
I am coming from other background so your help would be valuable.

I would send you IM message with details.
Thanks

faisalad

we can provide commercially viable heliconia planting materials which can generate an

we can provide commercially viable heliconia planting materials which can generate an income of 4 to 8 lakhs rupees per acre.
as a part of joint venture we can give a discount of 50 to 75% for the cost of planting materials.
we have more than 20 years experience in the field of floriculture. (orchids, anthurium, heliconia, jasmin, adenium, ephorbia etc.)
we also have anniblack orchids, that can be grown without shadenets.
we are ready for a joint venture, if you are ready to provide all other amenities except planting materials.
one flower costs 20 to 50 rupees in the indian market.
we can produce up to 40000 flowers in an year from one acre.
we are ready to supply enough planting materials for those who need allover india. (by courier also.) mmfisal gmail

avkumar

Dear Sir
my name is vijay, i have 10 archers of land with sufficient water supply, i am also looking to farm flowers,
kindly provide- your information, investment required and tropical conditions required. Awaiting for your replay

Regards,
vijay

ability

Dear Sir,

Can you forward us your contact details, we will be interested in doing business.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards.
Ahmed Kaleemullah
we can provide commercially viable heliconia planting materials which can generate an income of 4 to 8 lakhs rupees per acre.
as a part of joint venture we can give a discount of 50 to 75% for the cost of planting materials.
we have more than 20 years experience in the field of floriculture. (orchids, anthurium, heliconia, jasmin, adenium, ephorbia etc.)
we also have anniblack orchids, that can be grown without shadenets.
we are ready for a joint venture, if you are ready to provide all other amenities except planting materials.
one flower costs 20 to 50 rupees in the indian market.
we can produce up to 40000 flowers in an year from one acre.
we are ready to supply enough planting materials for those who need allover india. (by courier also.) mmfisal gmail

Last edited by a moderator: