About Solar A C,solar pump set and many other solar product prise

Register

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

ashish2235

Hello Sir,
First of all i thank you for such an innovative concept following.Sir let me introduce ourselves as the fastest growing company as renewable resources providers from central India.Sir we are having some huge solar farm projects under pipeline to be carried out which can be disclosed publically by the end of this month.We deal in all domestic and commercial solar related products viz. solar air conditioners, solar water pumps,solar LED lights,solar home lighting system,solar garden lightings etc. For further queries mail me .We will be glad to entertain for such an innovative thought.

Regards,

Ashish Dongre.

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Solar Concentrator Stirling Engine based generator

Dear Sir
please tell me about prize all solar equipment.

Thanks
Hello,

We can supply Solar Concentrator Stirling Engine based generator to operate 10 hp water pump.

This 10 HP solar pump will cost you Rs. 5,00,000=00

Please let me know your interest in the same.

Regards.

MRC

dawod

Solar power

Dear sir, may you send me your mail address

ppnair

Solar system

solar a.c,solar pump set & other item :pl.send the detailed offer with spec. as well as feasibility of these items.

ppnair
Please contact...
kerala

ayshawpmc

solar a.c,solar pump set & other item :pl.send the detailed offer with spec. as well as feasibility of these items.

ppnair
Please contact...
kerala
First of all, thanks for this innovative & informative product.
Pls send me All the solar products specification and price list

With Thanks & Regards
Aysha

vidyavathi

Price of Sloar AC

Hello Sir,

I had never heard that AC can be run on the solar too.
Could you pl. tell the price.

I can be your business partner to market your product too.

Regards
VK

venkanna72

Hello Sir,
First of all i thank you for such an innovative concept following.Sir let me introduce ourselves as the fastest growing company as renewable resources providers from central India.Sir we are having some huge solar farm projects under pipeline to be carried out which can be disclosed publically by the end of this month.We deal in all domestic and commercial solar related products viz. solar air conditioners, solar water pumps,solar LED lights,solar home lighting system,solar garden lightings etc. For further queries mail me .We will be glad to entertain for such an innovative thought.

Regards,

Ashish Dongre.
Dear asish,

please forward all details . we are interested to run our pumpsets with solar power.

ppnair

Hello Sir,

Regards,

Ashish Dongre.
please tell me about prize all solar equipment.

bmanoj_kumar

Hello,

We can supply Solar Concentrator Stirling Engine based generator to operate 10 hp water pump.

This 10 HP solar pump will cost you Rs. 5,00,000=00

Please let me know your interest in the same.

Regards.

MRC
please let me know about 6HP Solar energy pump set ?

gulabias

solar motor pumps

Sir
I would like to know about solar pumps. Would like to know about your quotation for a 5 H.P motor.
Regards
Gulab Singh

prasad66

10 HP Solar Pump Set for a Mango Farm

I am keen to introduce solar Pump in our Farms. Pl let us know how much area required for Solar Panels , Liquid batteries AMP Hour Capacity and Invertor rating etc with country of manufacturing details. I am not interested in Chinese products due to poor performance.Please also let me know warranty and maintenance,in case the equipment breakdowns etc. Your actual location where similar product can be visualised

somnath

Solar Lamp

Hello Sir,

Regards,

Ashish Dongre.
DEAR ASHISH;
We are trying to develop market for the Solar Lamp sourcing from CHINA with Japanese Technology.Pls. snd your E-MAIL ID and Phone No. Pls. view your Pvt message box.
Thanks
SOMNATH BHATTACHARYA