Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

about poultry

Register

Click Here!

yogesh n

hi i've a poultry farm & i'm in contract with suguna hatcheries..
but i'm not satisfied with dem.
there demands are more but what dey pay is less. so i'm lookin for a private contractor or any individual who can run it so that i can lease it or rent it to dem or make an agreement for some term of yrs, its a full fledged poultry farm...

venkiforu

hi

hi yogesh

i heard poultry contracts r good.though we cant get high revenues from it but the pay is descent.i was actually planning to setup one my self since the concept of companies like suguna etc are provide us chickens n its food ,medicines we need to provide the shelter and their management but after reading u r post i just wanted to ask u wat circumstances made u to decide to stop it n give it to lease it would be kind of u to let me know the problems so that i know wat it is like to manage :) u r info will be appreciated.

coolaadit

Hi.. i too wanted to start a poultry farm on contract basis. but after i saw yo msg i got in confusion.. so pls tell me wat is d problem with contract farming...

yogesh n

hi
i'm lookin to dispose it if i get my rate...
or if i get a good private contract i'm ready to lease it.
u can contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

raashi

Suguna is trying its best to be in the market by way of Advertising, logistic etc., surely they will be acting more on day to day to yearly cost of each unit they are handling to cater the greater market. Lessor always thinks of big bucks like his neighbour who is doing things in a traditional way. Lessor also thinks of bigger chunk of share in the form of returns. I suggest suguna to cover the market like Suguna Halal, Suguna Organic poultry etc., Being an Industrialist and realistic businessman I can comment this and purely not favouring anybody here.

harilalpn

poultry farm

hi i've a poultry farm & i'm in contract with suguna hatcheries..
but i'm not satisfied with dem.
there demands are more but what dey pay is less. so i'm lookin for a private contractor or any individual who can run it so that i can lease it or rent it to dem or make an agreement for some term of yrs, its a full fledged poultry farm...
hai Yogesh,
Pl. send your contat id and farm details to me..

sunilmalani2009

regarding your poultry farm

dear mr yogesh,

have seeen your advt in agricultural.com site.. i may be interested in taking your polutry farm on long lease... pl send me all the details pertaining to the farm i.e the size / location and all the relevant details. send me a mail

regards
sunil malani
Please contact...

vins135

Hello Sir....I am vinod mithari (cell no.09011133355)...I want to start polutry farm near kolhapur city.....The climate here is very suitable for the respective business....i just want to know What kind of precautions to be taken in day2day procedure of Hens.