Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

About Dairy Farming_ To start New Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

knjmh999

Hi Sir/Mam

I am Planning to start dairy farming in my home town i am having 6 acres of own land & water facility also available i don't know which bread cows need to purchase and how much cost for to build shed for 15 cows i need to know the overall cost to start dairy farm (Starting With 15 Cows)

and some people are suggesting me for organic milk farm please guide me which would be the best Normal milk farm or organic Milk farm

Please guide me on this...........

manojsinghchandel

Hi,

Min. 20 animals will give the viability of the dairy unit. Also depends upon your market linkages/ tie-ups. 70 % cost goes to feed management. For organic you need to maintain the entire supply chain in dairy as organic i.e. supply of organic fodder etc. For details, we can provide you dairy feasibility report. Mail us.

my farm

for lowest rate HYDROPONIC FODDER system for cattle and goat farming, as well as for rain gun, please do contact pankaj mali shirdi maharashtra 09011049301

somkar

hi sir/mam

i am planning to start dairy farming in my home town i am having 6 acres of own land & water facility also available i don't know which bread cows need to purchase and how much cost for to build shed for 15 cows i need to know the overall cost to start dairy farm (starting with 15 cows)

and some people are suggesting me for organic milk farm please guide me which would be the best normal milk farm or organic milk farm

please guide me on this...........
we provide all services .
Hence pl call
dr yogi

my farm

Hydroponic fodder has several advantages over conventionally-produced fodder. Hydroponic fodder makes very efficient use of water.
Since production is hydroponic, there is no leaching of nutrients into the environment.
Hydroponic fodder production requires considerably less land and very few amount of water to produce feed for livestock.
Hydroponic fodder production is best-suited to semi-arid, arid, and drought-prone regions of the world. By growing fodder indoors, crop failures would no longer be a risk. Good quality forage could be produced year-round. Feed supplies would be insured.
In places where land values are extremely high or land is simply not readily available, hydroponic fodder has obvious advantages, as it can be produced in a small footprint. Because the fodder is produced continuously, there is no need for long-term feed storage and no nutrient losses that can be associated with feed storage.
Hydroponic fodder production seems particularly well-suited to organic producers, who already pay high prices for feed or have difficulty sourcing organic feedstuffs. Cereal grains can easily be sprouted in accordance with USDA's Certified Organic Program.

for hydroponic fodder system contact [pankaj mali09011049301

somkar

Hi Sir/Mam

I am Planning to start dairy farming in my home town i am having 6 acres of own land & water facility also available i don't know which bread cows need to purchase and how much cost for to build shed for 15 cows i need to know the overall cost to start dairy farm (Starting With 15 Cows)

and some people are suggesting me for organic milk farm please guide me which would be the best Normal milk farm or organic Milk farm

Please guide me on this...........
as u have neither mentioned name nor mobile no
pl call for discussion

rgds
dr yogi

garao56

Please contatct us for guidance and project report for availing Term Loan & Working capital loan from Banks

G.Anand Rao B.Sc(Ag), Ex Agricultural Officer of a commercial Bank, Vijaya Agro Consultants, 9703128495, garao56@gmailcom