Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

About Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

nandisri

Good Morning Every One

I am srikanth i want to start dairy farm initially with 10 buffaloes for that how to prepare project report.Please help me in doing project

SWAMY1807

Dear Srikanth,
Are you happy only doing Dairy Farm or will you think of doing something great along with dairy farming for sustainable living?
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Starting dairy by continuing with present job is good Idea.
You can go ahead in setting up of dairy, all the best.
Regards,
SWAMY.

visar

Hi,
I am establishing a dairy farm in Pollachi Palghat border with possibly 200 or 300 animals. I dont have much knowledge. But I am going through a consultant. If u want, I can support your project. pl give me your email id. I have done lot of work on this and I can share.
Also why only 10? its not an economical number. I can also invest if u want to do more.

regards

sknair

Dear Swamy,

Am also verymuch interested in dairy farming with sustainable living, am searching all possible ways to understand about dairy farming. I belive your good self can help me. Please you can communicate with me through
Best regards,

ronygon

Hi,
I am establishing a dairy farm in Pollachi Palghat border with possibly 200 or 300 animals. I dont have much knowledge. But I am going through a consultant. If u want, I can support your project. pl give me your email id. I have done lot of work on this and I can share.
Also why only 10? its not an economical number. I can also invest if u want to do more.

regards
Visar,

I am Interested in Dairy farming .Please email me on

s1883

hi,

i'm also looking for some valuable guideline to start dairy farm in jaipur.kindly send me your suggestion on my mail id i'm looking for investor also,kindly give your response regarding investment part.

regards

Hi,

regards

dare_win

Good Morning Every One

I am srikanth i want to start dairy farm initially with 10 buffaloes for that how to prepare project report.Please help me in doing project
hi ,
i will give u whole project for best dairy farmm with consultncy bcoz i m veteriinary doctor and also consultant so please contact me on to mail

somu986

i am raghothama i have already 5 acre land is near 25km banglore i also start dairy farm initially i got no idea so any body intrest patners pls contact(raghothama544@gmail.com)

Last edited:

nandisri

hi ,
i will give u whole project for best dairy farmm with consultncy bcoz i m veteriinary doctor and also consultant so please contact me on to mail
sir i am srikanth i want to start dairy farm because you are a doctor please tell how increese milk production and i want project to start dairy farm please help me

Thank You

babuv_23

Hi Friend.....

Hi,

regards
Hi Friend... My self V.Babu from AP, I am also very much interested in dairy farm in large firm ( 200 to 300 animals). If you can share your experience with project report, its grate help for me to start.

If you can share your mobile number, i will keep in touch with you friend.

reg,

drdhote

Acquire a Knowledge before you start Dairy business.

Dear Shree,

Pl.acquire a Knowledge from nearer training (KVK) centers about the profitable dairy business then start the Dairy business.

Dairy business is good profitable business if you handle the scientific measure of five factor.

(1) Dairy breeding- Most Important.

(2) Dairy Management - Low cost high profit mechanisim.

(3) Dairy Feeding- Balance nutritive feeding.

(4) Deworming.

(5) Vaccination and Health control of Farm.

Thanks.

If any help from my side pl call me.