Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

About Dairy Farm Pronect

Register

Click Here!

nandisri

Good Morning Sir

I am srikanth i want to start dairy farm initially with 10 buffaloes for that how to prepare project report. What is good buffalo to start dairy farm and what is its cost. What is good fodder to it please help me to began

nandisri

about dairy farm project

I am srikanth i want to start dairy farm initially with 10 buffaloes for that how to prepare project report. What is good buffalo to start dairy farm and what is its cost. What is good fodder to it please help me to began[/QUOTE]

Please some one help me please

farmware

Mr. Srikant
You have many questions which cannot be answered in words. Please visit near by Veterinary college or their KVK. Centres to get first hand information and possibally visiting few units
FARMWARE

sbadugu

Hi Srikanth,

You can get the details and smaple project plan from NABARD WEBSITE.

Regards
Suresh

Last edited by a moderator:

anureddy

Dairy & Sheep farming

Dear Experts,

Herewith request your advices for start Dairy & Sheep farming as below

1.Start with 10 units of cows & 50 nos of sheeps
2.What is the estimation
3.Business takes place in Tamilnadu near by Hosur , can have loan specility as well any subsidy.how do i approch.
4. Where do get best yeild cows as well as sheeps , the same will fit for clymatic condition of the said place.
5.How many labours required for take care.
6.It is profitable business?
7.where will get guindance , training etc.

I request you to send details as above, your reply is highly apperciated.

Thanks
Reddy

eiribooks

Dairy Farm Project Report

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

Last edited by a moderator: