Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale About 30 quintal quinoa available for sale in Bharatpur, Rajasthan

Register

Click Here!

Hi All,

I am a former Civil Servant who took voluntary retirement to work with the local communities.

I am currently working with smallholder farmers in Bharatpur, Rajasthan. Farmers here are facing unprecedented crisis due to lack of availability of water for irrigation. In order to improve their situation we tried to introduce quinoa in the area, and a few farmers cultivated it on experimental basis. Total yield has been about 30 quintal. I request people interested in buying this quantity of quinoa to contact me at the earliest.

Looking forward to your response,

Very best,

Dr Anurag Priyadarshee
email: anuragpriyadarshee@gmail.com
Phone: +91-7297990614

Hi All,

I am a former Civil Servant who took voluntary retirement to work with the local communities.

I am currently working with smallholder farmers in Bharatpur, Rajasthan. Farmers here are facing unprecedented crisis due to lack of availability of water for irrigation. In order to improve their situation we tried to introduce quinoa in the area, and a few farmers cultivated it on experimental basis. Total yield has been about 30 quintal. I request people interested in buying this quantity of quinoa to contact me at the earliest.

Looking forward to your response,

Very best,

Dr Anurag Priyadarshee
email: anuragpriyadarshee@gmail.com
Phone: +91-7297990614
Dear Dr.Anurag ji Can you tell me the colour of your Quinoa seeds secondly is it ready or still to be harvested please share your all requierments on my watsapp no i.e...9953104533. (Rupesh Gupta).