Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available A well maintained coconut farm of 5 acres with good water source for sale at Pollachi, Tamilnadu.

Register

Click Here!

Hello, I'm planning to sell an organically maintained Coconut farm of 5 acres with good water source at Pollachi, Tamilnadu. It has 300+ Coconut trees (200+ yielding and 100+ young ones), 50+ Mango Trees(yielding) of good varieties. With 1 Open well, 2 Bore wells, Complete Drip Irrigation also PAP Canal Water Irrigation, 5HP Free Agri Power connection with relevant water motors, Small House with Domestic Power connection, Cow Shed, Chicken Coop, Store Room and Motor Room. It is a North facing farm with a proper heavy vehicle road access. Those who are interested please contact me. Thanks.

raganist

Dear Sir, I am interested in your farm. Can you send me further details about your land, location, expected price details?

Last edited by a moderator:

rkkaran

Hello, I'm planning to sell an organically maintained Coconut farm of 5 acres with good water source at Pollachi, Tamilnadu. It has 300+ Coconut trees (200+ yielding and 100+ young ones), 50+ Mango Trees(yielding) of good varieties. With 1 Open well, 2 Bore wells, Complete Drip Irrigation also PAP Canal Water Irrigation, 5HP Free Agri Power connection with relevant water motors, Small House with Domestic Power connection, Cow Shed, Chicken Coop, Store Room and Motor Room. It is a North facing farm with a proper heavy vehicle road access. Those who are interested please contact me. Thanks.
If still available, what is the price per acre or total price?