Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

a non farmer looking for opportunity in farming

Register

Click Here!

parasvyas

Hello Everybody.

I am from Gujarat and wish to purchase a small Farming land of 3 acres for farming purpose.

As I am not a farmer, I understand that I cant buy agri land for my purpose. But I can buy agri land on either on my company's name or by getting permission from district collector.

I have following doubts and I hope if someone can help me to find the answers -

1) If I buy the agri land on my company's name, can i do farming activity? what if the agri land is bought by co-operative society?

2) If I present my purpose to collector, can i expect to get permission from him to buy agri land or i need experience of farming?

3) If I am granted permission from collector to buy agri land, will I become a farmer (can i get certificate) after doing farming activity for 4-5 years. Is there any provision for such cases in agri land related law?

4) Can I do partnership with some existing farmer? and later on can i become owner of agri land?

5) If no, what are other ways and means for me to do farming activity and to buy agri land. I have heard about "Khede teni jamin" rule where the person who plaughs the land will become the owner of land. what is it?

I hope to get some solution to my concern from the portal which is blessed by experts.

Thanks and regards
Paras

jeevanandamt

non farmer to purchase agri land

agri land purchase in tamilnadu is easier than other states. and also we inform that puchasing of agri land in a bulk manner is profitable.