Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

A large Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

jeyasunderam

I am in the process of acquiring a Dairy Farm of 200 hectares with 175 hectare of Developed land and 25 hectares of Undeveloped land. This farm is located in the hills where the temperature is cool at 16 to 21deg C through out the year. Currently there are 250 Cows ( Pure bred Jersey ) and 190 heifers in this farm.

I am looking for a joint venture partner to redevelop and expand this farm. please email to my gmail id with this user name

Thanks and regards

Jeyasunderam

Last edited:

naiduramesh

Looking for working Partners for Sheep/Dairy Farming Project

Dear Jeyasunderam,
Greetings for the day. I am a SAP consultant based in Bangalore, having a dream & passion of starting an Agricultural or Animal Husbandry based projects in near future. Since I would be majorly on project site working in U.S, I am looking for some experienced & like minded working partner who have already started either the Sheep/Goat or Dairy Farming project. In this regard, i just wanted to know the location you are from.Where's the land located etc.You can mail the details
Best Regards,
Ramesh

Last edited by a moderator:

palikanindia

contact me

i am intersted in joint venture with you please send me your mobile number or either contact me
thankx
arun

Last edited by a moderator:

mkkunniyoor

Dairy Farm

Dear Jeyasunderam,

Please send me the full details about your project including cost , location return on investment and responsibilities

Regards,
M.Kumar
Kerala

I am in the process of acquiring a Dairy Farm of 200 hectares with 175 hectare of Developed land and 25 hectares of Undeveloped land. This farm is located in the hills where the temperature is cool at 16 to 21deg C through out the year. Currently there are 250 Cows ( Pure bred Jersey ) and 190 heifers in this farm.

I am looking for a joint venture partner to redevelop and expand this farm. please email to my gmail id with this user name

Thanks and regards

Jeyasunderam