Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

A family avlbl to take care of your farm around Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

aamir956

I work for a MNC company at Whitefield,Bangalore. I am frm a agriculture background and hav my ancestral land at my native wr i plan to take up full time farming after some yrs. Since last year i am practicing weekend-farming as a volunteer at couple of farms.

As a next step, now I'm looking to relocate and work at some farm wch is close to Whitefield,Bangalore or around Hoskote/Malur/chikka tirupathi/Bagalur/Masti or around Kolar, so that it will be possible for me to daily commute to my office in Whitefield.

I along with my family(wife,kid,brother-in-law) will stay at the farm as caretakers and will practice small farming and live stock projects in the spare space available. This will provide us the experience and the confidence to take up farming for full time.

Just for staying and taking care of the small activities of the farm i don't expect any salary but a decent accommodation is wat we are looking at. Need not say water is essential. Its a win-win situation for both the farm owner and the caretaker.

If anyone owns a farm or know anyone who can lend us the farm to take care and work will be of gr8 HELP.

Also if anyone hav any other variations to offer plz let me know. will be happy to evaluate them. Bottom line is to follow "AGRI"-"CULTURE".

Pls PM me with the offer.

Last edited:

kkvara

Dear sir
i am very very happy to see the posting, i am also thinking like you.
really i want to meet you and share my thoughts
please send me details or write to me at kkvara@gmail.com