Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available A family available to take care of your farm around Bangalore..

Register

Click Here!

aamir956

I work for a MNC company at Whitefield,Bangalore. I am frm a agriculture background and hav my ancestral land at my native wr i plan to take up full time farming after some yrs. Since last year i am practicing weekend-farming as a volunteer at couple of farms.

As a next step, now I'm looking to relocate and work at some farm wch is close to Whitefield,Bangalore or around Hoskote/Malur/chikka tirupathi/Bagalur/Masti or around Kolar, so that it will be possible for me to daily commute to my office in Whitefield.

I along with my family(wife,kid,brother-in-law) will stay at the farm as caretakers and will practice small farming and live stock projects in the spare space available. This will provide us the experience and the confidence to take up farming for full time.

Just for staying and taking care of the small activities of the farm i don't expect any salary but a decent accommodation is wat we are looking at. Need not say water is essential. Its a win-win situation for both the farm owner and the caretaker.

If anyone owns a farm or know anyone who can lend us the farm to take care and work will be of gr8 HELP.

Also if anyone hav any other variations to offer plz let me know. will be happy to evaluate them. Bottom line is to follow "AGRI"-"CULTURE".

Pls PM me with the offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

kkvara

Dear sir
i am very very happy to see the posting, i am also thinking like you.
really i want to meet you and share my thoughts
please send me details or write to me at kkvara@gmail.com

aamir956

I work for a MNC company at Whitefield,Bangalore. I am frm a agriculture background and hav my ancestral land at my native wr i plan to take up full time farming after some yrs. Since last year i am practicing weekend-farming as a volunteer at couple of farms.

As a next step, now I'm looking to relocate and work at some farm wch is close to Whitefield,Bangalore or around Hoskote/Malur/chikka tirupathi/Bagalur/Masti or around Kolar, so that it will be possible for me to daily commute to my office in Whitefield.

I along with my family(wife,kid,brother-in-law) will stay at the farm as caretakers and will practice small farming and live stock projects in the spare space available. This will provide us the experience and the confidence to take up farming for full time.

Just for staying and taking care of the small activities of the farm i don't expect any salary but a decent accommodation is wat we are looking at. Need not say water is essential. Its a win-win situation for both the farm owner and the caretaker.

If anyone owns a farm or know anyone who can lend us the farm to take care and work will be of gr8 HELP.

Also if anyone hav any other variations to offer plz let me know. will be happy to evaluate them. Bottom line is to follow "AGRI"-"CULTURE".

Pls PM me with the offer.

kalind

Hello Aamir,

Not sure if we have discussed earlier. I have a farm near Bangalore and wanted to know if you are interested.

Regards,

badri11

Friends,

I am glad to bring my experience in farming to manage your farm. (Semi retired IT, with an Agri background. Experience of running 2 farms 3 acres + 4 acres near Mysore).

I'd like to live in and around Bangalore / Mysore and take care of your farm. (similar to AAMIR956 requirement).

Please feel free to get in touch if I can be of any help to you or your friends.

Cheers.
Badri

shekara_m

Hi Badri , If you are still interested or any of your friends interested, please email me with your contact number, we can discuss details, Thanks,

iamnayak

Hi
We are also looking for a family to take care of our farm.
The place is Near Chintamani, close to Bangalore, and 40 km from Bangalore International Airport
We will provide, a house, water electricity and salary for the family
The location is attached to village, If someone interested post your number

chaitra_s

Hi,

We have 5 acres of land in kanakapura and we dedicately gave our weekends to farming since 6 years, even now we go to our farm every weekend.
Currently we are looking for a agriculture enthusiast who can make use of our home, land, water and cowshed.
Just want to create a win win scenario here.
What ever the idea is my family will always stand with the one who gets into our farm and joins us.
We believe on organic and nature friendly process so we would like to appreciate if such kind of people join us.
Looking for enthusiast, who has experience in farming or live stock or anything which will make sure some progression is happening for the furture.

We are also ready to lease or rent 10kuntas.
We are open to new ideas as well please feel free to get in touch.

Regards

rajeevpal

Hi,

We have 5 acres of land in kanakapura and we dedicately gave our weekends to farming since 6 years, even now we go to our farm every weekend.
Currently we are looking for a agriculture enthusiast who can make use of our home, land, water and cowshed.
What ever the idea is my family will always stand with the one who gets into our farm and joins us.
We believe on organic and nature friendly process so we would like to appreciate if such kind of people join us.
Looking for enthusiast, who has experience in farming or live stock or anything which will make sure some progression is happening for the furture.

Regards
Good idea, I am impressed, I am currently doing fish farm ( integrated with duck) free range native poultry in South Odisha
Every thing I am doing for learning as well as income generation
I have also done fruit plantations on 1 acres land
I am currently wishing to relocate, to explore lot of things, Permaculture, KNF recipes ( liquid fertilizers) lot of interested things

Regards

piyus7

Good idea, I am impressed, I am currently doing fish farm ( integrated with duck) free range native poultry in South Odisha
Every thing I am doing for learning as well as income generation
I have also done fruit plantations on 1 acres land
I am currently wishing to relocate, to explore lot of things, Permaculture, KNF recipes ( liquid fertilizers) lot of interested things

Regards
Hi @rajeevpal
May I know where your farm is located
I am too from Odisha it will be good to know each other and contact to share ideas.

sandra12

Hi,

Regards
I have 7 years experience in farming