Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

A Different Take on Organic Agriculture

Register

Click Here!

vishwakarma

Dear Athul,

Initially you read my article properly. 33,000 Tender Coconuts and 1000 coconuts from 145 trees means240 nut per tree per year. 60-100 coconuts per plant is the statistics of 1980s not 2000 or after wards. You clarify this with the CPCRI of India. The yield will almost double if you are harvesting Tender coconuts. If you can come to Udupi [ a costal town in Karnataka 60Kms north of Mangalore] I shall show you some plantation where the average yield is 400 nuts per plant per year. Of course it is not mine. As a farmer I do not have anything to contribute on scientific terms. In my experience a number of scientific studies and terms are totally wrong in practical life. The above one you told is the first example. Who told you the top sealing of production of a coconut tree is just 100 nuts per year? I know few rare trees producing nearly 1000 nut per year. 1000 nuts from a tree means the out put of the tree in terms of weight is more than two tonnes. So if we replace the same to the trees it will continue its production. More than 200Kgs of VC may require to compensate.

I think, you believe that while collecting the bio-gas from cow dung the entire dung will transferred as gas. No! Only formed gas we are collecting. The cow dung in volume or weight will not reduce. This slurry is 100 times better than just dry dung. Dry leaves of trees and farm wastes along with 10% cow dung and azolla will be heaped for 45-60 days and put it for vermi compost. Once the formation is over we can use it as manure. I challenge no fertilizer can compete this compost mixed with micro organics. Can you tell how much dung we can get from a HF cow in a day in scientific terms. I am not sure. But practically we are getting almost 100Kgs of urine and dung together with in 24 hours. Both are good maneuver. So instead of depending on some body's study blindly, you see the things around you also.
With respect and regards.
George Varanam.
Dear Sir,

Thanks for posting the response.

You have provided very good information about proof the Organic Farming works.

More and more people should post such success stories in "Organic Farming" happening surrounding them.

Keeping quite, by the "Organic Farming Community" will not help. They should publish more and more success stories.

Very few people really try to understand "COW" and what way "COW" can help to improve the farm output.

It is tragedy that people are rejecting the farm practices developed / tested over a period thousands of years and adapting the farm practices (which heavily depends on introduction of man made chemicals in the Food Chain) developed in last 100 - 200 years.

Even after finding out that, by following the farm practices, which heavily depends on introduction of man made chemicals in Food Chain, that are creating more problems all over the world, than what problems they are solving, people are blindly following unsustainable farm practices and insisting on others to follow it.

Thanks once again for posting the good and positive information about "Organic Farming"

Regards

MRC

phytica

Exercise restraint

It is observed that the discussions which are to be professional on this site are assuming distinctly personal overtones. It is suggested to all concerned to exercise restraint and confine only to relevant issues. Private messages, any way are available to seek any specific information from any one or to send comments.

- Phytica

Sorry MRC....

This is why I find so hard to trust people like you.

Vintage farms are already advertised all over. Take a look at this link.

I am selling agricuture and residencial plots in PUNE-AHMADNAGAR - Pune: Land - Plot For Sale in Pune at Quikr Pune

Why are you claiming all the bogus things about SEBI rules? Does SEBI rules allow you to publish everywhere else and not just on AI.com?

If you are a sales agent then it is an honorable profession and you should be proud to represent it. Anyway enough of this. I understood your way of operation fairly well now.

Be good.

vishwakarma

It is observed that the discussions which are to be professional on this site are assuming distinctly personal overtones. It is suggested to all concerned to exercise restraint and confine only to relevant issues. Private messages, any way are available to seek any specific information from any one or to send comments.

- Phytica
Dear Sir,

I agree with your suggestion fully that;

"all concerned to exercise restraint and confine only to relevant issues. Private messages, any way are available to seek any specific information from any one or to send comments.

Regards

MRC