Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale 90nAcers of land

Register

Click Here!

sumannair

I have 90 acres of agri land with more than 30000 coconut tress and other tress like teak rosewood .With early income of 1 cr plz cont me for further details....

I have 90 acres of agri land with more than 30000 coconut tress and other tress like teak rosewood .With early income of 1 cr plz cont me for further details....
Wanna give on Lease we can provide you with a better offer. Contact us on 9953104533.......(watsapp)

greenlandfns

Provide details and specify whether the offer is for lease or sale, and also details like annual lease rent per acre/sale price etc and also clear location and land details, age of the coconut trees etc along with your contact details by mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

saifarmsindia

Please give details of the property, like, Location. price, current yield/income, what are other crops/facilities available etc with photos/videos to Mr.Shailajan, Ph: + 968 96366282, W/app: + 968 98553393, Email: pkshailajan@gmail.com