Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available 900 acre green zone land for sale

Register

Click Here!

saipranav

Hello All, There is around 900 acre green zone land for sale in Khed Dapoli, maharashtra. Best for any plantation, near by Dam. Asking rate Rs.1 lakh per acre. If there any potential investor we can arrange a meeting. Thanks, Umesh
Please send me your contact number

Last edited by a moderator:

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

umesh2agr

Hi,
Can you please send me your contact info
Hi, i am planning to arrange a zoom call with all the prospect buyers this weekend. All the queries can be cleared. Please send me your emails I'd and mobile number through private conversation.

monish

Hello All, There is around 900 acre green zone land for sale in Khed Dapoli, maharashtra. Best for any plantation, near by Dam. Asking rate Rs.1 lakh per acre. If there any potential investor we can arrange a meeting.
I am trying to arrange a zoom call with all the prospect buyers this weekend. All your queries can be cleared. Please send or reply me you
Can you please send me the details and location of Land.

Last edited:

togataveera

Hello All, There is around 900 acre green zone land for sale in Khed Dapoli, maharashtra. Best for any plantation, near by Dam. Asking rate Rs.1 lakh per acre. If there any potential investor we can arrange a meeting.
I am trying to arrange a zoom call with all the prospect buyers this weekend. All your queries can be cleared. Please send or reply me your emails I'd and mobile number.
Thanks
Umesh
Please contact .

monish

Hi, i am planning to arrange a zoom call with all the prospect buyers this weekend. All the queries can be cleared. Please send me your emails I'd and mobile number through private conversation.
Please check your mail box, I have already posted you my mail id regarding this on 6 June 2021 my email... Please send me the details & link of zoom meeting...

arunmanda

I am trying to arrange a zoom call with all the prospect buyers this weekend. All your queries can be cleared. Please send or reply me your emails I'd and mobile number.
Thanks
Umesh
Sir we are looking for 100 acres please contact.

yuvarajkg

Thanks
Umesh
I am interested to buy 200 to 250 acer kindly contact me.