Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

8 Acres Agricultural/Residential/Commercial Land uttarakhand

Register

Click Here!

pas75

160 Naali (8 Acres) Agricultural/Residential/Commercial Land in uttarakhand for sale

• 160 Nali Agricultural cum Residential cum Commercial land in Uttarakhand
  • Location - Near Ranikhet
  • Full Himalayan View
  • Single Owner in distress/urgent sell
  • contact now to get opportunity of your lifetime.

Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is the home for the Military Hospital, Kumaon Regiment (KRC) & Naga Regiment and is maintained by the Indian Army.

Ranikhet is at an altitude of 1869 metres above sea level and within sight of the western peaks of the Himalayas.

Ranikhet has an average elevation of 1,869 m (6,132 ft).The climate of the village is very cool. The cantonment is spread across two ridges, the first, called the Ranikhet ridge, is situated at an elevation of 5,983 ft (1,824 m) and the second, the Chaubattia ridge, is at an elevation of 6,942 ft (2,116 m).

Ranikhet becomes very cold in the winters and remains moderate in summers, and is best enjoyed from March to October. Ranikhet gets snowfall in the winter season, mainly in the months of December, January and February. But in the rest of the months the weather of Ranikhet remains pleasant.

Ranikhet is situated at a distance of 279 km from delhi, well connected by road and railway. The nearest railway station is Kathgodam, approximately 115 km from Ranikhet. Pantnagar Airport is the nearest airport. Nearest hill stations are Almora - 50 km, Nainital - 60 km. There are some more places nearby which can be visited like Dwarahat, Jalali and Pali.

Reply in this thread and i will try to get in touch with you

Last edited by a moderator:

abhi3092

160 Naali (8 Acres) Agricultural/Residential/Commercial Land in uttarakhand for sale

• Full Himalayan View

Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is the home for the Military Hospital, Kumaon Regiment (KRC) & Naga Regiment and is maintained by the Indian Army.

Ranikhet is at an altitude of 1869 metres above sea level and within sight of the western peaks of the Himalayas.

Ranikhet has an average elevation of 1,869 m (6,132 ft).The climate of the village is very cool. The cantonment is spread across two ridges, the first, called the Ranikhet ridge, is situated at an elevation of 5,983 ft (1,824 m) and the second, the Chaubattia ridge, is at an elevation of 6,942 ft (2,116 m).

Ranikhet becomes very cold in the winters and remains moderate in summers, and is best enjoyed from March to October. Ranikhet gets snowfall in the winter season, mainly in the months of December, January and February. But in the rest of the months the weather of Ranikhet remains pleasant.

Ranikhet is situated at a distance of 279 km from delhi, well connected by road and railway. The nearest railway station is Kathgodam, approximately 115 km from Ranikhet. Pantnagar Airport is the nearest airport. Nearest hill stations are Almora - 50 km, Nainital - 60 km. There are some more places nearby which can be visited like Dwarahat, Jalali and Pali.

Reply in this thread and i will try to get in touch with you via Private Message.
I am really interested.... plz send me the complete details.....

panmakk

land

• Full Himalayan View
    [/LI

Reply in this thread and i will try to get in touch with you via Private Message.

• hi i am looking for ur land

rahulb

I am interested in buying your land

Hi I am interested in your land, please send more details and contact information so that we can discuss in detail.

Rahul Bisht

rahulb

Interested in buying the said land please contact with details

Hi I am interested in buying your land, please send more details and contact information.

• Full Himalayan View

Reply in this thread and i will try to get in touch with you

warsiss

Hi,
I am interested in natural agriculture - please quote the price. is the land in one place or in different locations?

Send your contact details.

With regards.
Warsi

bhupendra tyagi

i am interested
Originally Posted by pas75

dear sir,
i am interested to purchase the land. could you please tell me the price / acre of the land? -BHUPENDRA TYAGI,

pas75

i am interested
Originally Posted by pas75

dear sir,
i am interested to purchase the land. could you please tell me the price / acre of the land? -BHUPENDRA TYAGI,
Tyagi ji,
your private message infox is always full. Pls empty it only then i can send you PM

rpshahi

Will you please talk to me for this land...I am very much interested...
RP Shahi

pas75

Will you please talk to me for this land...I am very much interested...
RP Shahi
Unable to reply -
"rpshahi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

jnath

Hi, I am interested in evaluating purchase of your land. Please connect with me so that we can discuss further on this.

Regards,
Jitendra