Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

8.3 acres of coconut farm land for sale in Periakulam Theni district.

Register

Click Here!

nvg_hal

Am a genuine buyer interested in organic farming. If still available please write to me at sai2817@gmail. com with price details. Also mention if I can visit your farm at a mutually agreed date.

8.3 acres of coconut farm at the foot hills of kodaikanal for sale in periyakulam, theni district, Tamilnadu for sale. It is on the way to kumbakarai falls. It has a huge well and a bore well and water is available throughout the year. It has free EB connection. It has a worker quarters that can house two families and a motor room which also can house one family. It has a cattle shed behind the worker quarters which can house four to five cows. All the coconut trees are drip irrigated. For two acres (approx), fencing is done and tuberose (drip irrigated) is planted as intercrop. Apart from that we have KO4 (fodder crop, drip irrigated) also as an intercrop. Before two years we planted couple of teak, Jathi kaai (30 plus),Agathi, murungai(big trees two), two ilavam (huge and 25 years) one guava some curry leaves (karu veppilai), one singapore cherry etc., We used only organic fertilizers for the past two years. Clean title and for immediate sale. Interested parties please respond.
pl give your mobile number I am visiting on 2nd week of april. contact 9740380954 immediate purchase if price suits me thank you KRISHNAN or mail krishnan_sreedhar@rediffmail.com

pvtbank2003

8.3 acres of coconut farm at the foot hills of kodaikanal for sale in periyakulam, theni district, Tamilnadu for sale. It is on the way to kumbakarai falls. It has a huge well and a bore well and water is available throughout the year. It has free EB connection. It has a worker quarters that can house two families and a motor room which also can house one family. It has a cattle shed behind the worker quarters which can house four to five cows. All the coconut trees are drip irrigated. For two acres (approx), fencing is done and tuberose (drip irrigated) is planted as intercrop. Apart from that we have KO4 (fodder crop, drip irrigated) also as an intercrop. Before two years we planted couple of teak, Jathi kaai (30 plus),Agathi, murungai(big trees two), two ilavam (huge and 25 years) one guava some curry leaves (karu veppilai), one singapore cherry etc., We used only organic fertilizers for the past two years. Clean title and for immediate sale. Interested parties please respond.
Call me for knowing more details 9524012388