Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

7 Acres land(in Jagadevi, krishnagiri, TN) having Mango for sale

Register

Click Here!

msunwebfarm

7+ acres of land available in Jagadevi, Krishnagiri, TN. It is located on the way from Bangalore to Pondicherry. The land has Borewel, free current and mango trees. If interested please respond

Last edited by a moderator:

jagan_logan

lands at jagadevi

Dear sir,

I am intersted in the lands. can you quote me the rate per acre.

L.JAGADEESWARAN
Please contact..

syndicate

I am from Bangalore , I am interested can you forwards me the complete details and your final rate for the same. Also if you have any land in and around hosur pl inform.
Sashikumar
Please contact..

spacefinder

Call me

I would like to know the rate per acre & were is the land located.
Regards,
Shekar -

ganapati

Dear sir,

I am intersted in the lands. can you quote me the rate per acre.

L.JAGADEESWARAN
Please contact..
90 acres/part of agriland (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) @ Rs.80, 000/acre) & 8 acres of mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear. This land is adjacent to a property having the prestigious project of RUDRAKSHA CULTIVATION with following description:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. Hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).Nearest Railway station is Khed whereas nearest Airport is Mumbai & Pune.
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. The proposed project is to cultivate Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 1750 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft. in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admeasuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is demarcated by Govt. authorities, presently not fenced, saucer shaped with a bottom height of 80 M above sea level & peripheral height(rim) of 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at Anjarle at a distance of 8 km.).

suryoga

7+ acres of land available in Jagadevi, Krishnagiri, TN. It is located on the way from Bangalore to Pondicherry. The land has Borewel, free current and mango trees. If interested please respond
sir iam interested pls send details and rate

sridharpattem

Interested to know more

Hi, I am keen on knowing more about your farm land. Could you reply ? If the preliminary details look good, I can visit your farm once in the next couple of days. Thank you.

Regards,
Sridhar

tonyt

Dear Advertiser

Please advise clear patta Title, road access, expected pricem water source,fence and all details required to decide purchase

sridharpattem

Hi, I am interested in your farm land. Please call or mail me . Based on what turns out from our phone call, I'll plan a trip shortly.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sridhar

venkatesh_52

Hellow sir

I am from Bangalore , I am interested can you forwards me the complete details and your final rate for the same. Also if you have any land in and around hosur pl inform.
Sashikumar
Please contact..
hellow sir

we have agri land around hosur

please contact my

thanks
venkatesh

todavid27

Dear Sir,

I am interested in the land which is near krishnagiri. Kindly send me a message on email id on price / acre. I am looking for around 3-5 acres of land.
And currently what is the plantation you have. Is it a bare land ?

prishaan

could you give me the distance from bangalore and also the price/acre.will be interested.

sivakumar_skr

i am interested you land

i am interested you land ,please tell me price per

prishaan

please give me your no.

am interested.could you send me a message with your number

indonippon64

Details Required

Please mail me or send private message with price detail

Please contact..