Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

622 Acre Yercaud Estate for Sale

Register

Click Here!

subve01

622 Acre Yercaud estate owned by one family for 48 years. Ultra clean title and very respectable owners will ensure crystal clear transaction. This estate has coffee, wide variety of fruits, herbs and approx 200 acres of fertile virgin land for future growth and development. This true gem of a property also has traces of granite and unbounded natural beauty. Ideal for a number profitable purposes, including organic farms, bio tech, eco projects, eco lodge etc.

We do not intend to sell this in bits, so ONLY serious buyers with strong financial background will be encouraged to engage in further communication.

Please ensure to send your company/personal background in your communication. We cannot discuss pricing unless we are sure that the buyer is serious and capable. All communication will be considered confidential.

sirisha310883

Want more details of land

Dear member,
This is in regard to the post 622Acres for sale in yercaud. We can discuss further through my personal mail id .Kindly send me the land location & other details from your personal e.mail id as this website have limited mail options,so that we can have a healthy discussion.

Regards,
sirisha

Last edited by a moderator:

bijaybihani

Land at Yercud

Dear Sir,
Kindly provide the details of the land, price expected in confidence.........
please contact.......

rama_sdr

cofee plantation

i am ramachandran,

i am interested in your property,please contact....

please contact me through mail

ajith000

Hi... i am interested

Hi... I am interested in this property. Let me know the details about price, etc... so that we will proceed further....

Regards

Ajith

hmhameed

estate

We have some prospective buyers in US and the middle east. Pl let me have your contact details. We will communicate with proper backing from financially very sound investors.

Hameed
Please contact.......

ggre

hai sir pl your land location, price,and details immedeatly... Please contact.......