Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

600 acre of land for sale.

Register

Click Here!

prithivikumars

Hi,

We have 600 acres of land (in one place) to sale in southside of tamilnadu. The price is 60000/acre. The land is over state highway. Good water resource and electricity. If anyone interested really can mail me.

Regards,
Kumar.

rajantnj

Hi,

We have 600 acres of land (in one place) to sale in southside of tamilnadu. The price is 60000/acre. The land is over state highway. Good water resource and electricity. If anyone interested really can mail me.

Regards,
Kumar.
Dear Kumar ,

Please contact us
rajan

Last edited by a moderator:

navchandi

we are very much intrested in your land

Dear sir please call me
ASAP

jishad

Need Land for Dairy Farm

Hi,
I wanted to start a Dairy Farm. I am looking for 8 acre land.

Please send me the details of the place where the land is situated, and also please let me know whether you have a clear title?

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Jishad P

prithivikumars

Hi,

This land is located in Virudhunagar district in tamilnadu. For further assistance please call me

Regards,
Prithivi.

ganapati

Hi,

Regards,
Kumar.
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

faisalad

need 5 to 10 acres of barren land in Sindhudug district, preferably near Sawantwadi

We need 5 to 10 acres of barren land in Sindhudug district, preferably near Sawantwadi or Goa, either for lease or for sale. We may need up to 100 acres in the near future. The place will be for a bio herbal farm and resort in the future. Floriculture, permaculturre, farm tourism, medicinal plantations, and so many activities will be clubbed to generate more income. Joint venture proposals are also welcome from the land owners in the Konkan areas.

rt_arasu

regarding 600 acres

i am really interested and want to know more details .please mail me or call