Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5lacs per acre+Farm land (6acres) +80kms from bangalore for sale

Register

Click Here!

saanvi

Dear friends,
We have a land of 6 acres for sale near tumkur and it is 80kms from Bangalore. This property is attached to tar road. and 30kms from Tumkur. The property can be divided into pieces also. If anybody's requirement is less than 6acres - can be fulfilled.
The final price is 5lacs per acre. Good water source. it is evidenced that surrounding lands got a water within 250-400m. Interested may contact by writing or personal mail of agricultureinfo.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

hemanthmathad

hi

Please confirm if the land is still available. Need the location to make a visit. Please let me know if we can visit the place and are the land papers in your name. Either my brother or cousin will visit the land if you confirm the availibility.

tho_mas

please advise details

Dear Sir,

Please advise details, - clear title, clear boundaries/fence, road access,precise location and all details necessary to decide purchase.

Thanks,
Regards,

Thomas Tony

rkrish

Interested

Please call me , so that we can discuss further and find a suitable time to see the land.
thanks,
r krishnan

kiran87

If everything is clear .I'm ready for the transaction my no;

Dear friends,
We have a land of 6 acres for sale near tumkur and it is 80kms from Bangalore. This property is attached to tar road. and 30kms from Tumkur. The property can be divided into pieces also. If anybody's requirement is less than 6acres - can be fulfilled.
The final price is 5lacs per acre. Good water source. it is evidenced that surrounding lands got a water within 250-400m. Interested may contact by writing or personal mail of agricultureinfo.
Thanks.

kiran87

Looking for agricultural land 2 LAKHS PER ACER within 100 kms distance from Bangalore

Looking for agricultural land 2 LAKHS PER ACER within 100 kms distance from Bangalore

vinodhreddy

Dear Sir / madam,

Dear friends,
Thanks.
We are interested in the land, can we visit the land, you can fix a date and pls inform thru agricultureinfo. waiting for your reply.

rashjeh

Agricultural land 6 acres

HI!
I am interested in this land. Is there presently any cultivation on it? What is the water source?
Do get back to me. My number is. Please message me before you call as I do not pick up numbers I do not recognize. Is a cheque payment possible?
Thanks, Rashmi Palkhivala

xavi_er

Interested to buy please give me your contact details

Dear Sir,

I am interested in buying 3 - 4 acres please give me your contact details