Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

500 ml per acre is all you need. - knowledge series 2 :)))

Register

Click Here!

humico

Dear all,

There is wrong notion that one needs 40 ltrs of humic acid for 1 acre of land for application in soil.It might stand true for chinese products but fact is even for that application rates can never be so high.Infact if some does it. .it can have negative effects...right now enough quality products are available for which all you need is max 500 ml to 1 litre for one acre of land..and for that you need not spend 2000 rs per acre.Also now advance products are available which have all micronutrients...amino acids...fulvic acid..and seaweed...all being organic store house.Through drip you require around 250 ml per acre max.( approx 30 ml per 15 ltr of drip pump) and direct soil conditioning by mixing with water almost 500 ml to 1 ltr per acre would be enough to make 100 ltr of such solution.

Last edited:

Hello Dear, I want to know more about application of humic acid ,its cost and availability. I am from U.P.

Last edited by a moderator:

humico

Hello Dear, I want to know more about application of humic acid ,its cost and availability. I am from U.P.Inform me at email
Dear Sir,

We already send you product info on your mail id. which has more ingredients then just Humic acid..making it unique product with lot of elements.Application rate : 500 ml per acre for soil application.

Last edited: