Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

50-60 Acres Farm Available for lease in Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

gaajula

Hi,

Farm of 50-60 Acres is available for lease in Chittoor District , Andhra Pradesh .Please contact me on my mobile:if you need any more information.

Regards,
Chaitanya

Last edited by a moderator:

askanand

pls provide more info
-Which part of chittoor
-How close is it to Tirupathi /tiruttani/Nagari areas
-Approx pricing
-Land fertility / water availability etc

ram4uintpt

please provide details

Need info like exact location, price per acre, is it a registered land, water facilities etc....Also most importantly your contact number. Waiting for a sooner reply

gaajula

It is about 10 kms from Kuppam Railway Station.
It is 1km off to Bangalore-Kuppam State Highway.
There are already 2 or 3 milk dairies on this state highway and also a cattle feed factory located on this highway.It is a dry land with no water facility. We would like to give around 10 acres for lease initially for a period of 3 years, since you may like to have your own water facility by digging borewells.Regarding cost of lease , we can discuss over phone.

gaajula

There are already 2 or 3 milk dairies on this state highway and also a cattle feed factory located on this highway.It is a dry land with no water facility. We would like to give around 10 acres for lease initially for a period of 3 years, since you may like to have your own water facility by digging borewells.Regarding cost of lease , we can discuss over phone

gaajula

There are already 2 or 3 milk dairies on this state highway and also a cattle feed factory located on this highway.It is a dry land with no water facility. We would like to give around 10 acres for lease initially for a period of 3 years, since you may like to have your own water facility by digging borewells.Regarding cost of lease , we can discuss over phone.

perneti

Need agricultural land for lease anywhere in andhra pradesh. If it is there reply me with annual rental and let me know agriculture depends only on bores or any canals or any other alternate water facility available. what type of soil they consists and currently what crops are planted? If I accept the deal of lease when can I get them into my hands?