Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5 Acres of Farm House with different crops for lease in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

divyaonline

Hi,
One of my client is having 5 Acres of Farm land with Farm House for lease of 3 years just 28 kms from Bangalore. The following are the details,

(i) Its a completely barbed wire fenced land with good access to the road.
(ii) It has a dedicated electricity line (Transformer) with 24X7 Power supply (city line).
(iii) It has 2000 Banana plants ready to be harvested in Sept onward, which will finish by Dec 2013. In this around 1500 are G9 variety & 500 Ellakki variety.
(iv) 375 Papaya plants just started yielding (planted 6 months back).
(v) It has a small farm house of 200 Sq.Ft with kitchen & Room where you can stay in the weekends comfortably.
(vi) It has a Borewell with a water delivery of 2.5 inch. The water is plenty & sufficient for even 10 acres of flood irrigation.
(vii) 500 plants are already drip irrigated & sufficient drip irrigation material is readily available for installation.

Interested people can contact us on gmail id divyaonline2010 or send me a PM for further discussion on price. Thanks in Advance.

Regards.

regarding lease land

hi all

pls be informed im interested in taking up on lease. contact me on vijayadithya.kumar@gmail.com/9880428208

regards
vijay

Hi,
One of my client is having 5 Acres of Farm land with Farm House for lease of 3 years just 28 kms from Bangalore. The following are the details,

(ii) It has a dedicated electricity line (Transformer) with 24X7 Power supply (city line).
(iii) It has 2000 Banana plants ready to be harvested in Sept onward, which will finish by Dec 2013. In this around 1500 are G9 variety & 500 Ellakki variety.
(v) It has a small farm house of 200 Sq.Ft with kitchen & Room where you can stay in the weekends comfortably.
(vi) It has a Borewell with a water delivery of 2.5 inch. The water is plenty & sufficient for even 10 acres of flood irrigation.
(vii) 500 plants are already drip irrigated & sufficient drip irrigation material is readily available for installation.

Interested people can contact us on gmail id divyaonline2010 or send me a PM for further discussion on price. Thanks in Advance.

Regards.

divyaonline

Hi,

Regards.

kumaramerica

Hi Divya,
Please quote me the final price, terms & conditions for taking it for lease. One of my client is interested in that land.

Regards,
Kumar

divyaonline

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE A ESTABLISHED RUNNING FARM ON LEASE

Dear All,
Here are the details of 5 Acres Agriculture Land for lease in Bangalore. The land is located near Nelamangala, 28 kms from Bangalore Bus stand. The pricing is calculated & arrived at the following way,

(i). It has 2000 Banana plants ready to be harvested in Sept onward, which will finish by Dec 2013. In this you have 1500 G9 variety & 500 Ellakki variety. Hence @ Rs 250/plant X 2000= Rs 5,00,000/-

(ii). 350 Papaya plants just started yielding (planted 6 months back). The papaya plant would yield 150 kgs in 18 months at a selling cost of Rs10/kg. Hence, the total income in 18 months would be 350 X 150 X 10 = Rs 5,25,000/-

(iii). 500 plants are already drip irrigated & there is sufficient drip irrigation material is readily available for installation. Hence, the costing of drip irrigation material would be Rs 75,000/-.

(iv). The lease amount @ Rs 20,000/acre/year for 4 years would be Rs 4,00,000/-.

Thus, the total cumulative amount for the crop & land lease would be Rs 5 Lac + Rs 5.25 Lac + Rs 0.75 Lac + Rs 4 Lac = Rs 15 Lacs. But, u can pay just Rs 5 Lac & take position of the farm right now. For further details regarding the calculations please do mail us.

Warm Regards,
Divya