Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5 acres & above Agriculture lands for Sale 160 kms from Bangalore @ 3 -5 Lacs / acre

Register

Click Here!

thirusvenkat

Hello

We are a Professional Real Estate and Agriculture company based out of Bangalore. We have Clear Titles agriculture Lands available from 5 acres to 60 acres and above near Penukonda in Andhra Pradesh with RED Soil Suitable for most crops. The Average price per acre land would be around Rs 3- 5 Lakhs depending on the approach road.

Most of these lands are presently not cultivated and are suitable to start a organic farming project ( Not cultivated due to the farmers limitations on investing on Bore wells etc) or any other Agriculture related activity.Here the Ground water is available at approx 300 - 500 feet deep. You need not be an Agriculturist to buy Lands in AP, Anybody can buy as there is no restriction for the same.

We also have started our own small (4 acre plot) integrated farm project in the vicinity and can help you set up your farm too right from Land identification,setting up a direct price negotiation with the land owner(s), thorough Legal Scrutiny from a well known local Bank Panel Lawyer,Survey of the land, Ground water identification with the help of a diviner / hydrologist, up to registration process and registration.

For the above services we charge a professional fee of Rs 20,000/- per acre.

Additionally we also consult and work with investors on long term for the complete project planning ,execution and Maintenance and Management with guaranteed returns.We have many good viable and Bankable projects which can generate a very attractive returns on your investment along with a very highly appreciating land value.

For further details feel free to send me a Personal message with your contact numbers.

Warm regards

Thiruvenkatam. S
Shubhalakshmi Agro

chmohi

dear mr. thiruvenkatam

ref to land in penukonda
pls advise exact location like village name etc, i am interested in buying 6-7 acres provided the price is around 3 laks. u can email the details to chmohihos@gmail.com or call me on 8867594170

thanks

chmohi

dear mr. thiruvenkatam

ref to land in penukonda
pls advise exact location like village name etc, i am interested in buying 6-7 acres provided the price is around 3 laks. u can email the details to chmohihos@gmail.com or call me on 8867594170

thanks