Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5.92 Acres of Land for sale in salem

Register

Click Here!

dsaravanan11

5.92 Acres of land for sale in veeranam @ salem with 100 mango trees, 100 coconut trees, with 1 big well, free eb connection....if interested contact

Last edited by a moderator:

need details for land

sir i am parrthipan from trichy. please send the contact details and the price details

dsaravanan11

Dear Parthiban,
Please let me know for which land you are interested in. I have posted 3 of my lands at various places.

Item 1. 25 Acres of Land at Vandavasi, its a bare agricultural land with 1 well eb connection 6 Lakhs / per acre

Item 2. 3.18 Acres of Land at Allikuttai - Corporation Limits of Salem - 3.5 kms from Old Bus stand near Varma Construction new Project / Ahamed Rice Mills. with big well and free eb service 70 Lakhs / per acre

item 3. 5.92 Acres of LAnd at Veeranam - near Mukkarakali Amman Temple 5 kms from Salem towards valaisaiyur behind brindavan gardens. with 100 Mango trees & 100 Coconut trees with big well with free eb connection 40 lakhs per acre

Regards
Saravanan

smnathan

Agri Land

5.92 Acres of land for sale in veeranam @ salem with 100 mango trees, 100 coconut trees, with 1 big well, free eb connection....if interested contact
==========================================================
I am interested. Please send me your contact details and quote.

Thanks,
Siva