Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

400 acre land foir sale just vergin soil in Rajasthan.

Register

Click Here!

chirag

400 acre land for sale just vergin soil in Rajasthan.

We have the proposal of 400 acres vergin soil, organic by default on sales at just Rs. 1.25 lac per acre. Best water and soil for the horticulture crops like pomegranate, ber, amala, gauva, moringa etc. Sandy loam soil. surrounded by the hills, best for the village tourism project. Call me for the further details.

Last edited:

rocky

this is in reference of your previous post regarding sagargota contract farming. i have send you an e mail but any response yet to come. i want fence my 10 acre farm with
sagargota. please give details of contract farming and terms for the same.
with regards,
divakar pandey

chirag

Reply to Divakar Pandey

Dear Sir,
We need the minimum 50 acres for the contract farming and it will be none viable for the border plantation on our basis. You may go for the plantation and can sale the product in Delhi market.
this is in reference of your previous post regarding sagargota contract farming. i have send you an e mail but any response yet to come. i want fence my 10 acre farm with
sagargota. please give details of contract farming and terms for the same.
with regards,
divakar pandey

pummy1

Hello there.

Please contact me on loving.god123@gmail.com

Best regards

We have the proposal of 400 acres vergin soil, organic by default on sales at just Rs. 1.25 lac per acre. Best water and soil for the horticulture crops like pomegranate, ber, amala, gauva, moringa etc. Sandy loam soil. surrounded by the hills, best for the village tourism project. Call me for the further details.