Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 40 Acres agricultureal land for lease

Register

Click Here!

neeraj_patel

I have 40 acres of land in Mirzapur district of Uttar Pradesh. I want to give it for medicinal or any other commercial plantation on lease or any other mode to person or company engaged in contact forming.

apomajhawa

I have 40 acres of land in Mirzapur district of Uttar Pradesh. I want to give it for medicinal or any other commercial plantation on lease or any other mode to person or company engaged in contact forming.
Sir pl tel me in detail and about irrigation facility- 9452541709

aneell

27 Acres Farm Land for Lease (1- 5 Years) - Telangana, Ranag reddy, Antharam Village - HYDERABAD
Fully Built and Fenced Agricultural Farm Land, with borewell water facility with drip irrigation and farm ponds, suitable for any type of crop,
with well equipped servant quarters,jeevamruth machine,poultry shed, dog shed
parking, dairy and sheep sheds with infra/ milking machines with uninterrupted power supply and many more!!!
avaialble for lease (1yr to 5 years) ..located at Antharam(Village), Talakondapally(Mdl), Rangareddy(Dist)
approx 60 KMS from Hyderabad International Airport. contact Aneell - +91-9000044633

Attachments

spanjay

56 acres of organic land available for contract farming in north east India. Call me at 9831153548

Last edited:

27 Acres Farm Land for Lease (1- 5 Years) - Telangana, Ranag reddy, Antharam Village - HYDERABAD
Fully Built and Fenced Agricultural Farm Land, with borewell water facility with drip irrigation and farm ponds, suitable for any type of crop,
with well equipped servant quarters,jeevamruth machine,poultry shed, dog shed
parking, dairy and sheep sheds with infra/ milking machines with uninterrupted power supply and many more!!!
avaialble for lease (1yr to 5 years) ..located at Antharam(Village), Talakondapally(Mdl), Rangareddy(Dist)
approx 60 KMS from Hyderabad International Airport. contact Aneell - +91-9000044633