Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

4.5 acres of hill banana,coffee estate in kodaikanal hills @ 7.5 lakhs per acre

Register

Click Here!

alpen

Location: Malayandipuram hills,kodaikanal hills 1 hour drive from dindigul,50 kms from kodaikanal and 4 hours drive from Trichy airport. With tar road facility. 1300 metres from sea level.

4.5 acres, 7.5 lakhs per acre. Single owner with clear title,patta River front with continuous water supply. 1 farmhouse with electricity. Car can go in front of house.

Coffee and newly planted hill bananas are there.

We can also plant lemon,orange.

200 trees are there.

From 2nd year we can get minimum 1 lakh per acre from banana and after 5 years it will be 4-5 lakhs per acre by planting black pepper.

It is a flat plot unlike other sloppy lands.

Goats and country chicken can be farmed with natural organic feeds.

Attractive,calm location surrounded by hills, suitable for family vacations or build small farm resort.

If needed we can manage farm with 20% share on yearly yield.

dushyant

Dear Sir,
I am interested in the property and therefore please forward the full details along with the exact location.
With warm regards

Last edited by a moderator:

poorna

4.5 acres of hill banana,coffee estate in Kodaikanal Hills

Dear Sir,

Can you please provide me your contact number to proceed further on this?

I am also looking at someone who can manage the farm.

Regards
Balakumar K

nitinram

Hi, I am very interested in what I just read. But to go a litle further, I would like to get further details like the exact location. This could be done with the help of a pin placed on google map or something like that. Also if you could put up some photographs of the site with the house and what are the other facilities available, like any borewells/open wells/ power connections / transformers/connected loads etc would be of tremendous help in making a judgement and deciding on the purchase. What are the issues with labour is another important factor. I would not mind having you to look after the place for a decided sum after actually working out what the produce can fetch on a yearly basis.

Regards and looking forward to your reply. Please let me know on my e-mail:

Nitin Rameshchandra. Hyderabad. QUOTE=alpen;303103]Location: Malayandipuram hills,kodaikanal hills 1 hour drive from dindigul,50 kms from kodaikanal and 4 hours drive from Trichy airport. With tar road facility. 1300 metres from sea level.

4.5 acres, 7.5 lakhs per acre. Single owner with clear title,patta River front with continuous water supply. 1 farmhouse with electricity. Car can go in front of house.

200 trees are there.

From 2nd year we can get minimum 1 lakh per acre from banana and after 5 years it will be 4-5 lakhs per acre by planting black pepper.

Attractive,calm location surrounded by hills, suitable for family vacations or build small farm resort.

If needed we can manage farm with 20% share on yearly yield.[/QUOTE]

alpen

Pls send your contact details in private message, so that I could send all details and pictures.

Hi, I am very interested in what I just read. But to go a litle further, I would like to get further details like the exact location. This could be done with the help of a pin placed on google map or something like that. Also if you could put up some photographs of the site with the house and what are the other facilities available, like any borewells/open wells/ power connections / transformers/connected loads etc would be of tremendous help in making a judgement and deciding on the purchase. What are the issues with labour is another important factor. I would not mind having you to look after the place for a decided sum after actually working out what the produce can fetch on a yearly basis.

Regards and looking forward to your reply. Please let me know on my e-mail:

Nitin Rameshchandra. Hyderabad. QUOTE=alpen;303103]Location: Malayandipuram hills,kodaikanal hills 1 hour drive from dindigul,50 kms from kodaikanal and 4 hours drive from Trichy airport. With tar road facility. 1300 metres from sea level.

200 trees are there.

[/QUOTE]

aanbalagan

This land located in kodaikanal in adukkam village.
The total land area is 5.5+15.67=21.67 acre

In the parcel 15.67 acre patta and 5.5 is B.memo

we want sell the 15.67 acre in adukkam.

the land is having 14 numbers rose wood each worth of 15 lac .

21 number of jack fruit
27 number orange tree
853 very big silk cotton tree
7 mango tree
this land in proposed NH.if you are interested pls contact as 9894636139

touchatul

Hi Good Morning, I am interested in buying and would like to know more about this land.Also would like to know what other crop can be taken and we can take your support too. Please convey on touchatul@rediffmail.com if you can send me pic of land will be much appreciated.
Thank you
Atul Joshi

Location: Malayandipuram hills,kodaikanal hills 1 hour drive from dindigul,50 kms from kodaikanal and 4 hours drive from Trichy airport. With tar road facility. 1300 metres from sea level.

200 trees are there.

touchatul

Hi good morning I am interested in buying this farmland and would like to know more about it in terms of offer from you and will appreciate if can send me pic of land on touchatul@rediffmail.com or WhatsApp neon 9820236761.
Thanks
Atul Joshi

touchatul

Hi good morning I am interested in buying this farmland and would like to know more about it in terms of offer from you and will appreciate if can send me pic of land on touchatul@rediffmail.com or WhatsApp neon 9820236761.
Thanks
Atul Joshi