Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale 32 acres cheap agri land at Tirunelveli Dist. of Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

scmreals

32 Acres of Highly Fertile Red Soil Agri Land is available for Sale at Tirunelveli Dist. of Tamilnadu - 3 Open Well with FREE Electricity - Water available within 20 Ft. - Surrounded by Agri Farms and Good Climate - Close to Highway, School and College - Very Cheap Price INR 3.25 Lac Per Acre - Also available 10 - 2000 Acres of Agri Lands, Farms, Coffee and Tea Estates for reasonable prices - Contact Chandramohan Mobile 09443286867 or 09600747003 (Tamilnadu) or email to scmreals@rediffmail.com

Mr. Chandra Mohan,
I am looking for agricultural land ( without cultivation) on lease. Will think about buying at a later stage. Willing to pay reasonable commission/ service charge.
Requirement: 10-20 acres with adequate water ( suitable for cattle rearing on mass scale) .Vehicular access to the site is a must along with electricity connection. Location preference: near Kerala boarder (not particular)
Lease Period: 5-10 years.
Pls. Contact
Suresh
sureshchry05@gmail.com

srivisenthil

I am looking to buy agri land near rajapalayam or srivilliputhur. The price should be around 50000 per acre. Any kind of land will be accepted.

pulugandi

Dear sir. I want to buy 3 to 4 acre agriculture land near ambai tankasi area near river canal side price around 2 lac /acre will be accepted