Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

3000 acres at a cheper rate in tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

pondibala

Hai everybody we got land near arupukottai 3000 acres with good water and road facilities in the range of 35000 per acre.Black soil.serious buyers and brokers need to contact.

nmreddy79

Details of the land required

Distance to the land from near railway station ?
Distance to the land from NH45B ?

aumsairam

Dear pondi bala,
Need 100 acres @ rate of rupees 15,000 per acre. If possible u can call or mail ur contact...
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

vijayavel

Hai everybody we got land near arupukottai 3000 acres with good water and road facilities in the range of 35000 per acre.Black soil.serious buyers and brokers need to contact.
sir,
need of 100 acres at the rate of 10000-per acre.if interested pl contact by mail...

domi_ramkey

Hi ,

I am looking at 50 acres land at 15k/Acre. If you hav any . Let me know the details.Contact me....

Regards,

Ramki

gsrinivaasan

hai everybody we got land near arupukottai 3000 acres with good water and road facilities in the range of 35000 per acre.black soil.serious buyers and brokers need to contact.
i am interested in buying land/ farm land ( 10 acres) for cultivation & farming near kumbakonam/ thirubuvanam/ tanjore (or nearby)- land documents must be clear / title deed/ patta - no encumbrance / i am interested in genuine sellers only - brokers excuse –Please contact....

venkanna72

I need around 50 acres @Rs.15000/acre.with clear documents &title deed.Reply quickly.

venkatesh Rao

arjunmanel

hi , we need 200 acres of land at a price of 25000 per acre, please send details of the land....

laijuelias

hello.........

I Would like to take 100 Acre @ 15000/per acr.
if its okay pls do contact...
Please contact....

thanks & regards

Joseph.

land required

am interested in buying land/ farm land ( 10 acres) for cultivation & farming near kumbakonam/ thirubuvanam/ tanjore (or nearby)- land documents must be clear / title deed/ patta - no encumbrance / i am interested in genuine sellers only - brokers excuse –Please contact....[/QUOTE]

ib_india

thick Red soil only

Dear Sir,

I am a serious NRI buyer looking for thick red soil which ranges from 25,000rs per acre. If you have such land with proper patta and all other documents then you can let me know your contact details.

The location should be either near to Tirnelveli, Tuticorin, Tirchendhur, Thenkasi or Kadainallur.

I want to buy 20 acres and it the prize can be negotiable then i can be able to buy till 50 acres.

Best Regards,
Ibrahim.