Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

300 Acres Agricultural Land available near to hyderabad and on NH9

Register

Click Here!

sr100101

Around 300 acres of land is available near to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and its On NH9 , its red soil and good for any farming. Available for sale/ if any one has a potential project which can utalise the land , we are ready to be part of it.

ratnam27

We are interested in purchasing or joint venture.Send me the particulars of land and ur contact details to my email id

Last edited by a moderator:

sr100101

Please call me else give me your number to call so that i can explain in detail.

apagro

jv for flory park/wine park

Around 300 acres of land is available near to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and its On NH9 , its red soil and good for any farming. Available for sale/ if any one has a potential project which can utalise the land , we are ready to be part of it.
we are planning for flory park/wine park in and around hyd. if you are interested in joint venture pl contact

apagro

jv for flory park/wine park

We are planning for flory Park/Wine Park in and around Hyderabad. If you are interested in joint venture pl ct

arrao

Agriculture lands

Dear Mr. SR,

Good evening.

We are professionally managed bulk land dealers in Southern India. We have a big list of potential clients. If you are interested to join hands with us, you may please contact us. Meanwhile, you may go through our following web link : GSRK Group of Companies

Have a nice time and wish you a good luck.

Best regards

A R RAO - Chairman
GSRK Group of Companies, Naya Ghar Township Pvt. Ltd. & RealtorIndian

+91 9246242777

daithamadhav

Have a very excellent project

I have a very excellent project for this land. This is dealing with the the present trend.