Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale +30 Acres Organic certified Agriculture Land Sale or Lease near Madurai, Tamil Nadu.

Register

Click Here!

vishwaa

Dear Respected All,
I am from Chennai and I am holding +30 acres (sandy loom red soil) with Organic certified land in foothill of western ghats near Madurai Tamilnadu.
7.5 hp free agriculture EB service and 2 nos 5 hp solar pump with 5acres 3*3 micro drip irrigation installed. Surplus manpower labor source available.
Beautiful location and nature rain water falls in North East corner of our land
This land suitable for integrate farming, dairy farm, vegetable, high value medicinal plant. Looking for a SALE or joint venture of herbal cultivation or contract farming
Regards
G.Viswanathan
+91 9500062001
+91 9710411132
hitechbioagri@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

kokilasamy

Dear Respected All,
I am from Chennai and I am holding +30 acres (sandy loom red soil) with Organic certified land in foothill of western ghats near Madurai Tamilnadu.
7.5 hp free agriculture EB service and 2 nos 5 hp solar pump with 5acres 3*3 micro drip irrigation installed. Surplus manpower labor source available.
Beautiful location and nature rain water falls in North East corner of our land
This land suitable for integrate farming, dairy farm, vegetable, high value medicinal plant. Looking for a SALE or joint venture of herbal cultivation or contract farming
Regards
G.Viswanathan
+91 9500062001
+91 9710411132
hitechbioagri@gmail.com
Hi sir I am interesting in this land . Is it possible to buy part of this land. Is the price negotiable. Send me the exact location of the land.

vishwaa

Hi sir I am interesting in this land . Is it possible to buy part of this land. Is the price negotiable. Send me the exact location of the land.
Yes interested to give part of the land also, if anybody like minded people are welcome. ,
for more details kindly contact me over phone,
Regards
G.Viswanathan