Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

3.5 Acre Farm Land with 100 Coconut Trees avbl for lease at Magadi Taluk

Register

Click Here!

kalind

3.5 Acre Farm Land with 100 Coconut Trees avbl for lease at Magadi Taluk.

65 Kms from Bangalore City.

I have 3.5 acre farm land with 100 well yielding coconut trees in 2 acres and there is 1.5 acres empty
land to grow any crop. The land is very fertile and has bore well, getting 3 inches of water throughout the year. Entire land is fenced. It comes
with a two room sheet house with toilet (built on 20x30) to stay for you.
There is a government school very close to the land and tar road is about 1000 feet, you have direct bus from this place to
Bangalore City, any crop grown can be transported directly to Bangalore City for better price.

I am the direct owner and I intend to give it on lease for 3 Years.
Here are two options that I have for interested hard working people:

Option 1: Lease entire 3.5 acres of land for 3 Lakhs for 3 Years
-Includes coconut trees and the empty farm.
-Comes with bore well, 3” of water round the year, so you can grow cash crops to earn more.
-Comes with house with toilet for you to stay in the farm.
-Complete maintenance is yours, you earn and you gain.
-You maintain all our trees, entire land, new proposed 500 teak plants on boundary, few mango, jackfruit trees very well.
-You bring your equipment for farming, like negilu, gudli, etc.,

Option 2: Lease only empty land of 1.5 Acres for 1 Lakh for 3 Years.
-Comes with house with toilet for you to stay in the farm.
-Comes with bore well, 3” of water round the year, so you can grow cash crops to earn more.
-You maintain all our trees, entire land, new proposed 500 teak plants on boundary, few mango, jackfruit trees very well.
-You will store all the fallen coconuts and harvested coconuts into one of the room provided in the farm. The owner will sell it to others.
-The expenses related to urea, fertilizer for maintenance of Coconuts Trees are borne by the owner,
you just need to maintain, water them regularly, clean them, and water regularly along with other trees.

Interested? Please leave your contact deails, I will talk to you in detail.

Last edited:

naveen1214

Hi, iam interested in taking care of your farm.. if u have not given to anyone, please provide me ur contact details..9742450112.
Thank you........waiting for your reply....