Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available 27 Acres Agricultural Farm Land for Lease

Register

Click Here!

aneell

Fully Built and Fenced Agricultural Farm Land, with borewell water facility with drip irrigation and farm ponds, suitable for any type of crop,
with well equipped servant quarters,jeevamruth machine,poultry shed, dog shed
parking, dairy and sheep sheds with infra/ milking machines with uninterrupted power supply and many more!!!
avaialble for lease (1yr to 5 years) ..located at Antharam(Village), Talakondapally(Mdl), Rangareddy(Dist)
approx 60 KMS from Hyderabad International Airport.

Attachments

ajeykummar

Fully Built and Fenced Agricultural Farm Land, with borewell water facility with drip irrigation and farm ponds, suitable for any type of crop,
parking, dairy and sheep sheds with infra/ milking machines with uninterrupted power supply and many more!!!
avaialble for lease (1yr to 5 years) ..located at Antharam(Village), Talakondapally(Mdl), Rangareddy(Dist)
Please call.me on9492223549

kajanagaraj

Greetings!!!

Dear Mr. Aneel,
I am working in Muscat,Oman. looking for agri land on lease near to Hyderabad.

For further discussion can you please send your contact details to kajanagaraj@gmail.com / whatsapp +968 94864047

burravenu

I'm interested please share your contact number or call me on +91 9849994893

ajayy

Interested to lease immediately.please call me on 789 363 8344

ginglefeed

Hii sir. I m interested to do farming with you and give you and me more profit than lease(integrated farming) if you give me this chance I will do my best and give more yield by organic farming pls share your contact details. Prabhas tikhe 9011123106