Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

250 acres fertile farm land for sale in south TN

Register

Click Here!

I have been mandated by a client of mine to sell 250 acres of contiguous highly fertile farm land in south TN. Land is comprised of Red Soil and draws irrigation directly from a major river. Has good approach roads and decent frontage. One single owner group.

Highly suitable for UHNWIs interested in agriculture, business families needing agriculture+leisure angle, UHNWIs interested in trophy agricultural assets, farming companies etc.

Serious buyer may please get in touch with me.

vrkrishnan78

Re-Agri land

Dear Member

We are planing to Agriculture farming in 1000 acres of land in southern districts of Tamilnadu.Already we acquired around 300 acres of land.If you call or inform your contact number.we will discuss further.

Regards

Radhakrishnan.V
8108178704/8883818181

I have been mandated by a client of mine to sell 250 acres of contiguous highly fertile farm land in south TN. Land is comprised of Red Soil and draws irrigation directly from a major river. Has good approach roads and decent frontage. One single owner group.

Highly suitable for UHNWIs interested in agriculture, business families needing agriculture+leisure angle, UHNWIs interested in trophy agricultural assets, farming companies etc.

Serious buyer may please get in touch with me.