Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

24 hour composting technology

Register

Click Here!

krb_2010

Hi,
sounds very interesting, can i have aquote? is it microbiological ? Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

vinod_zone

Hi Please forward me the details about the mentioned technology of composting,please contact...

Regarding 24 hrs compost making

Dear sir

I have 75 acers of irrigated land and lot of bio waste like coconut leaves ,banana leaves ,arccanut leaves,and so on,I am interested in knowing the process of compost making.
Could you send me the full details,project cost,etc .
For your kind information we have got the facility to chop the above said material into small pieces

Regards

Gopalreddy
Please contact..

moneys

24 hour compost technology

I am looking for this technologies, as I need for my agri business. How much is the implementation charges of this? Please advice me

bakshiagro

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) mushroom waste and any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
We are interested, please mail

drvmpawar

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) mushroom waste and any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Dear Sir
PL FORWARD ME DETAILS OF COMPOSTING TECHNOLOGY,E MAIL orplease call me Thanks V M Pawar

drvmpawar

24hr composting

Dear Sir
PL FORWARD ME DETAILS OF COMPOSTING TECHNOLOGY,E MAIL or please call me Thanks V M Pawar