Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

24 hour composting technology

Register

Click Here!

muzzammil_hayat

Muzzammil Shaikh

Sir ,

This is a very good Technology and I would like to know more about it

Pls mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

arasu1964

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) mushroom waste and any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Sir, I am interested

My emil ID arasu.agri7@gmail.com

J.PONNARASU

gurudath511

composting technology

Dear Anton Wibowo,
I am very much interested in your new technology and I would be very much greatful if I could please send me the details to my mail adress gurudath511@gmail.com

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
4) urban food garbage

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

mkkunniyoor

24 hours to complete

Dear Anton

Please send me the details of 24 hours to complete to my email ,
please contact..

Regards,

MK Kumar

dineshmore

Composting

Please provide your contact details on my p.m.

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

udayalatha

24 hrs composting tech.

it sounds very impressive and send me complete detail
Dear Sir,
Your technology is some thing unbelivable and I am very eager to know about it.If you give your contact details I ask my people to meet you and discuss about your technology to start in India.
With regards,
Udayakumar

devdatta

composting

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Difficult to understand,can one compost banana plants ,send details

anuragchaudhary

24 composting technology

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Please send details of this technology
Anurag Chaudhary
Please contact.......

sasprasad

MR,antonwibowo I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR TECH, KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS or call hyderabad.

aumgreens

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
We are interested to know more about your business proposal.
Pls send it to our mailbox : hello2aum1@gmail.com

mega

compost

I am a poultry farmer and wish to use your technology for composting poultry waste. Kindly intimate more details so as to proceed further
Thanks
Major Sachdeva
please contact.........