Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

24 Acres of Land for Sale near Denkanikotai

Register

Click Here!

rajananand_tce

Hello

I have 24 acres of land about 15 KM from Denkanikotai (on the Erudhukotai road). This property is right on the mainroad.

1) There are 2 borewells - 1 with 3" water source at around 70 feet and another with 2.5" water source at 350 feet.

2) 9 Acres of this property has been completely developed with 7.75 acres of Alphanso Ultra High Density plantation (around 4000 plants) 1 year, 1.25 acres of (1200) Tissue Culture Banana G9 (6 months) both of which are drip irrigated.

3) The entire peremeter of the farm has silver oak, teak, mangium or Hill Neem

4) there are also pomegranate (30), tamarind trees (30) 1st year.

4) There is single phase electricity and 3 phase is just around the corner (3-4 weeks away)
5) There is 1 generator/store room, 1 electricity/meter room, 1 house/cottage for labor family, 4 large rooms for guests/family.

6) IBEX Solar powered fence across the peremeter
7) The place is very scenic with hills on 3 sides and a reserve forest in the horizon.

I am looking for 9L/acre.. If this is something you are interested pls contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

smanickam

Interested

Hi,

I am interested in this. Is the price negotiable? Is it possible for me to visit the place?

Last edited:

rajananand_tce

Hi,

Sure, the price can be negotiatiated to some extent..
I would be glad to take you to my farm one of these days at our mutual convenience..

arunudaya

If negotiable arounf 4.5 lakhs - I am ready to buy this parcel of land

Contact me

rajananand_tce

Hello,

To set the background straight it is only fair if you see the land, the development done and are seriously interested.. Pls also check the fair market value for lands in that locality that have zero development + infrastrucutre.. They would be in the 4.5Ls that you are quoting if the land is on main roads..

I am not a broker to scale up prices and then haggle. This is a farm that I have put in a lot of hard work but unfortunately have to sell it.

Sure I am flexible to some extent but trying to drop prices by 50% on an email without having any context to the property seems pointless..

Only serious buyers are requested to consider.. As a heads up, I have got offers for around 8L from buyers.

smanickam

Route and distance

Halo Sir,

How far is it from Hosur? Whioch route would it fall on? I see there is a route connecting Hosur and Denkanikottai. Or is there is another route? What kind of soil does this land have? Reg the time to go and have a look at the land, I will let you know.

rajananand_tce

Hello

Like I had mentioned in my earlier note, my place is 15 KM from Denkanikota.. Direction is Hosur - Denkanikota - Irudhukotai Road/Bettamugilalam Road.
Hosur to Denkanikota is a state highway. Once you reach Denkanikota, you need to take a left on Irudhukotai Road/Bettamugilalam Road and travel 15 kms to reach my place.

Soil is Red/Brown non-calcareous.

kalahas

Hi

If your land is still available, pls let me know how I can reach out to you. or reach out to me at ksurendra at the rate of google's mail .

Thanks
Suren

prishaan

If your land is still available could you tell me how far this property would be from Bangalore?thank you and also if you could send me your contact no.

rajananand_tce

Distance to land

I live in Bannerghatta road and it is around 75kms for me to get to the land..So depending on where you live in Bangalore could be around 80-85kms. Let me send you a PM for you to contact me..

Last edited:

smanickam

Photos

Could you please send me some photos as well and the coordinates or location map?

tinyjayanth

Purchase of your land

Hi

please share your contact number as soon as possible for quick settlement.

please send all details

Regards
Jayant