Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

230 acre for sale in Kariapatti (26 kms from Madurai)

Register

Click Here!

nav555

225 acre for sale near Madurai (27 kms from Madurai Int Airport) Rs 1,10,000/acre

I have 225 acre land for sale near Madurai. The land is located in Kariapatti taluk (27 kms from Madurai International Airport) and close to national highway. The land is well connected with a link road. The land is well priced. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

Last edited:

selva512

I have 225 acre land for sale near Madurai. The land is located in Kariapatti taluk (27 kms from Madurai International Airport) and close to national highway. The land is well connected with a link road. The land is well priced. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks.
dear sir,

i need details for land what types of soil.. wells and any bour well.. kindly give information about the land..

pyrochem

interested

we are interested, pl call

Last edited by a moderator:

nav555

dear sir,

i need details for land what types of soil.. wells and any bour well.. kindly give information about the land..
Hi,

Here are the details of the land :

Soil Type : Red(checked by the University)
Water Type : Sweet(checked by the University)
Water Level : 28 feet
Village : Kariapatti
District : Virudhunagar
Distance from NH 38 : 12kms
Land is located on the village/link road
Price : 1,10,000/acre
Let me know if you need any more information.

anbusan

500 acre at rs.90000/acre only

sir
we are having 500 acre for sale in madurai outer .
here details about the land
soil type:Red soil
total owner:two
nearest town : Thiruchuli
price:RS.90,000/acre(negotiation)
if you interested pls contact as Private message sir .we cannot give part of the land sir if any one willing to buy whole part pls contact as sir

mahalingam

we are interested and need to discuss ,provide your contact details
tks mahalingam

selvapop

need land

nav555
225 acre for sale near Madurai (27 kms from Madurai Int Airport) Rs 1,10,000/acre

i would like to purchase the land. i need your contact no. by selvakumar

shajathali

Land in Madurai

Hallo
ANbusan

Peoples are searching land around one laksh per acre for 100 acrs. i can see many ads. But your land still unsold what is the reason, your land 500 acrs red soil at 90,000/per acre good water and the rate is below lakh. Whether the members doing time pass in the website or the posts about avalablility of bulk land in Madurai, Virudunagar and Tirunelvelli is fake.