Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

22 acres of Mango/Sweet Lime farm for sale in AP

Register

Click Here!

tpraju

I have 22 acres of land with Mango/Sweet Lime plantation for sale. Land is located in Guntur district, 25 kms away from Narasaraopet.

Has 3 borewells, electricity connection, drip irrigation, shed for laborers, and a storage area. There are lot of new developments around this farm land that could result in very good appreciation for your investment.

Asking price: 5L per acre. Send me a note for any additional details.

Thanks,
Raju

vmannem

would like to look at this land

hi , I am also from guntur district. Could you share area address/ contact number to discuss further on this.

987654mur

I have 22 acres of land with Mango/Sweet Lime plantation for sale. Land is located in Guntur district, 25 kms away from Narasaraopet.

Has 3 borewells, electricity connection, drip irrigation, shed for laborers, and a storage area. There are lot of new developments around this farm land that could result in very good appreciation for your investment.

Asking price: 5L per acre. Send me a note for any additional details.

Thanks,
Raju
Rate for this farm little high please give us 3L/Acre

bimal1957

Hello

Could you please provide your mobile number or email address so that i can contact you

Thank you

Bimal

Last edited by a moderator:

snigdhak

Send me contact details

Hi Raju,
Can you provide addtioanal details where land is located. Please provide me your contact details as well.

Thanks
Sridhar

tpraju

Thanks for showing interest - vmannem, bimal1957, and Sridhar. I have sent you a private message with my contact details in it. I look forward to talking to you guys about this.

Last edited: