Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

21 Paris of EMU Birds

Register

Click Here!

sumit85

Hi

I have 2 year old Emu Bird and I want to sell 21 pairs of Emu bird with Rs.25000 each paid. If Anybody is interested plzz contact me

Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

agrireddy

need emu chicks

we are nava emu farm pvt ltd.we need all your 21 pairs.

but your price is very much.

in tamilnadu some people selling below 15000 per pair.

please tell your reasonable price for your all birds.

thanking you

sumit85

Our farm is in Uttrakhand
I can provide you 6 month emu chick at the rate of 12000 Rs per pair at your farm, but these are 2 years breeder birds and about to lay eggs in coming month. The minimum I can quote is 23000 Rs per pair but transportation cost will be your's.

pradeep m

Hi,

I am in Uttar Pradesh, Mirzapur (Dist). I would like to take 21 pairs for Rs. 23,000. But this should be inclusive of transportation. Also, do let know is it the first laying or second. Thanks...Pradeep

sumit85

Hi,

I am in Uttar Pradesh, Mirzapur (Dist). I would like to take 21 pairs for Rs. 23,000. But this should be inclusive of transportation. Also, do let know is it the first laying or second. Thanks...Pradeep
Hi Pardeep

6 pairs are of third laying and rest are the second laying. You mean to say 23000 Rs. per pair including transportation. Message me your name and concern , I'll give a call on your number. Thanx

sumit85

6 pairs are of third laying and rest are the second laying. You mean to say 23000 Rs. per pair including transportation. I'll give a call on your number. Thanx

idoh01

FROM SUZZY

My name is suzzy I came across your company profile and became interested in it
I will like to discuses some important issue with you if only you will give me
the opportunity to do that please I will be waiting to hear from you so that I
will tell you more about my self and also send my picture for you to see here
is my email

suzzy

rajeshth

hi
Our farm is in punjab we would like to take the breeder birds from you as the egg laying season is coming close. . send me the details .......

sumit85

Guyzzzz

Beware of big names while purchasing the emu birds. Read the yesterdays article of TIMES OF INDIA about 400 crores of emu birds fraud in Tamil Nadu.

Happy Independence Day. Jai Hind Jai Bharat.

hasthaharish

emu farms

Seven emus that died of starvation at Queen Emu Farms, Bolanaickanpalayam, in the district, were buried on Saturday even as the administration deputed teams of veterinarians from the Department of Animal Husbandry to various farms in the district to check the health of the birds that were abandoned by emu contract farming promoters, who have gone underground after the multi-crore scam came to light on August 6.

More than 20 birds reportedly died of starvation in a few farms as there was no one left to take care of them. The administration asked the Bolanaickanpalayam panchayat administration to provide feed for the birds.

“We have taken up the task because the mass death will create serious public health problems,” panchayat president T.P. Somasundaram said.

At Susi Emu farms, the revenue officials were supervising the maintenance of the birds. “We have formed teams of veterinarians to check the health of the emu birds and take care of them. We are handling the situation effectively,” Collector V.K. Shanmugam said.

The condition of the birds in various other farms was not known. Officials in the Animal Husbandry Department, however, said they were not authorised to disclose any information to the media regarding the condition of the birds. Police officers said over 350 persons registered complaints with them on Saturday. Overall, about 4,000 complaints had been lodged from investors across the State.

M.K. Ananth reports from Namakkal:

On a request from the Erode district administration, a team of four experts from the poultry, nutrition, microbiology and pathology departments of the Veterinary College and Research Institute (VC&RI) in Namakkal, studied the condition of the birds at Susi Emu Farms on Friday.

The team visited two major Emu farms of Susi Emu Farms that house nearly 4,500 fully grown birds. All of them were well maintained and in sound health, a doctor who was part of the team said on Saturday. The feed at the farms would last for a maximum of 10 days. According to him a fully grown emu consumes 650 to 700 grams of feed everyday, which drops to 400 to 450 grams in the breeding season. The birds had a good volume of fat in their body and could even go without feed for about a week. Workers at the farm were asked to provide a maintenance ration of at least 500 gm of feed and drinking water of 1 to 1.5 litres every day.

Keywords: starvation death, emu birds, multi-crore scam
More In: Tamil Nadu | States | News

mollideva

Chaff cutte For SALE

Hi
I Having chaff cutter with 10 HP Disel engine i wanted to sell with 40% less cost if any pudy intersted please send your details to my mail ID :

Thanks
Dev

saiphani

I will give you at very low price

Hi Mr.
I am having emu birds of 3.8 years and I want to sell the birds. I will give you a very best price. I charge 12000 per bird of this age.