Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

200 acres of Agri Land for sale 180km from Bangalore ( Near Nanjangudu, Mysore )

Register

Click Here!

200 acres of Agri Land for sale 180km from Bangalore ( Near Nanjangudu, Mysore ), with clear title, even more lands can be arranged in the same location, the place is full of agriculture, and with good water table. need to know then , the land can be used for Plantations, Dairy Farming, Goat Farming, etc... And the land is available at 2.5lkh/acre ( slightly negotiable ), only serious buyers can contact me, 2% of the commission will be charged on the closer amount.

Regards
Mallikarjun

Last edited by a moderator:

msvg

I am interested in 10 acres

200 acres of Agri Land for sale 180km from Bangalore ( Near Nanjangudu, Mysore ), with clear title, even more lands can be arranged in the same location, the place is full of agriculture, and with good water table. need to know then , the land can be used for Plantations, Dairy Farming, Goat Farming, etc... And the land is available at 2.5lkh/acre ( slightly negotiable ), only serious buyers can contact me, 2% of the commission will be charged on the closer amount.

Regards
Mallikarjun
I am interested to buy 10 acres ,

maheshgsuvarna

hello

Kindly mail your contact details

regards
MGS

Regards
Mallikarjun

agrofood

Am very much interested to buy 100 acres

Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know regarding land soil, water, papers transparency etc etc in detail.

waiting your earlier response

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Kumar

kply99

200 acre in Mysore

Please give me your contact number. you can mail me

Thank you.

sridhar1981

Regards
Mallikarjun
Hi ,

Am interested to buy 5 to 6 acres of agri land near Hunsur/ HD Kote.
please let me know if available.

Brgds
Sridhar