Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

200 acres Agriland available with coconut and Banana

Register

Click Here!

turnkey

Hello,.

200 acres with coconut and Banana is on sale ,.location is trichy Districts ,.100 % River irrigation and wells ,. in two single lots ,.

Price and details call me in Private mail,.

turnkey

naturoagro

Let me know the details.. I am in Sivaganga

Hi,

I would be interested in this piece of land, if the rates and the land interests me.. Please let me know the exact location and price per acre and details about title....

Mail me on naturoagro@gmail.com

Thanksm

ganapati

Hi,

I would be interested in this piece of land, if the rates and the land interests me.. Please let me know the exact location and price per acre and details about title....

Mail me on naturoagro@gmail.com

Thanksm
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

sang8410

pl get the price of the property, location, documents etc, with details.

dear sir,

pl inform the location of the proerty as well as transporting fecility, electricity availability, expected price etc., at the earliest.

with thanks

Hello,.

200 acres with coconut and Banana is on sale ,.location is trichy Districts ,.100 % River irrigation and wells ,. in two single lots ,.

turnkey

pedikkatt

200 Acre at Trichy

Interested to know more about this land. please inform the details such as the location, expected price, contact details to visit the site etc.

Please contact........

Regards
Mohammed Basheer

Last edited by a moderator:

gsekar

Hello,.

turnkey
dear sir,

I AM INTERESTED. Pl inform the location of the proerty as well as transporting fecility, electricity availability, expected price etc., at the earliest.

with thanks
g.sekar.

Please contact........

Last edited by a moderator: