Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 200-300kgs of Vanilla beans

Register

Click Here!

raolkarri

200-300kgs of VENILLA BEANS required per month. If interested plz send photos and least best selling price to WhatsApp no.9849269671

greenlandfns

200-300kgs of VENILLA BEANS required per month. If interested plz send photos and least best selling price to WhatsApp no.9849269671
We can supply (from Kerala/Karnataka). Whether you need Fresh Pods or Dry Pods (beans). Any specification or Normal fresh or dry pods?
Please mail your contact details and delivery location (to calculate transport costs). Terms: Full advance including transport charges and taxes, on Confirmed PO/Advance Invoice. Price can be confirmed on date of receipt of PO/Advance Invoice as there is high price now and high price fluctuation also. Please mail details and confirmed PO to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

raolkarri

We can supply (from Kerala/Karnataka). Whether you need Fresh Pods or Dry Pods (beans). Any specification or Normal fresh or dry pods?
Please mail your contact details and delivery location (to calculate transport costs). Terms: Full advance including transport charges and taxes, on Confirmed PO/Advance Invoice. Price can be confirmed on date of receipt of PO/Advance Invoice as there is high price now and high price fluctuation also. Please mail details and confirmed PO to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Warm greetings.
Thank you for your response.
Actually the buyer is not conformed regarding the quality (fresh or dried) and quantity.

Whenever I receive the information from the buyer I’ll contact you.

Meanwhile could you send some photos of fresh & dried vanilla beans and your best selling price .

Regards
K L RAO
Sviyas team

greenlandfns

Dear Sir,

Warm greetings.
Thank you for your response.
Actually the buyer is not conformed regarding the quality (fresh or dried) and quantity.

Whenever I receive the information from the buyer I’ll contact you.

Meanwhile could you send some photos of fresh & dried vanilla beans and your best selling price .

Regards
K L RAO
Sviyas team
I think we were in contact earlier, I remember. I hope you are in Rajanundry!? So, please send us a reminder mail about your Vanilla requirement with specifications and details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com after you get confirmation.