Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

20 to 2000 acres Land available in TamilNadu

Register

Click Here!

indianrajan2001

Kindly PM me of 5-10 acres land, road touch, near the foothills, location can be anywhere between Rajapalayam and Puliangudi in Tamil Nadu.
Price within 1 to 1.5 Lakhs per acre.
Thanks

agrikalai

Mr Suresh,
I need 40-50 acres, Red soil land should have water facility, power facility and road facility. price not more than 1.5-1.75 laks. if so call me to 9976993795 kalaimani or send message agrikalai@yahoo.com

kalaimani

anbu arasan

Dear Mr.suresh,

I wish to purchase 25-50 acres within 100-150km from chennai @ 250-500 per cent Please contact jn.anbarasan@gmail.com,00968 99844254.It can be in any interior village with proper approach to the property and water&electricity facility.

Thanks&Regards.

Anbarasan.N

aanbalagan

20 acre in madurai

Dear sir,

we are having 20 acre in madurai near kalligudi. It is around 25 km from thirumangalam. It is located in on the road.

red soil and good ground water too.If you are interested pls contact as 9894636139

Thanks and regrads

Arumugam

gmnaikc

sir

i am looking out land around 10-15 acre within 20000 budget.
mail me on my id if available.

goapl

mkmrikaz7

farm land

i WANT an agricultural land in malabar region in malabar KERALA. my budget is 50 LAKHS and my i WANT more than 7 acre land. i from MALAPPURAM district ,KERALA. i will prefer land 150 km near to my place

mkmrikaz7

i am looking for more than 10 acre agriland around 200 km near to my place ,MALAPPURAM. KERALA. my budget is around 50 LAKHS.

mkmrikaz7

i am from MALAPPURAM district , KERALA. i want more than 10 acre agri land around 150 km near to my place . my budget is around 50 LAKHS. please contact me in nilambur 9496365335

shayshay000

Need a Colored Map which would show the tracts of land FOR SALE and roads and water rights that would be included... Those that are FOR SALE by the Government of India*,... would be assertive to show if their are Loans included in the price of the Property to help a Person interested in Investing in India and the promotion of enhanced GREEN EARTH incentive Programmes' ... to Benefit the Purchase of Distillation , Farming , and Recycling equipments which can be included in the purchase price of the Loans underwriting and or the benefits of Purchase of a Government controlled Tract of Land to Bio-Diesel or an Agrigrow property!

Shayshay000@gmail.com

Thanks

cordially You and yours' ...

steve_geo1812

Dear Suresh,
Could you be able to find a land of around 20-25 acres near Tirunellveli, or close to Kerala border from Punalur? The land should have water facility and accessible by road(kutch road should be okay)
The budget price is 1 lakh/acre.

Regards,

mahaaa

hi, i like to buy farm land 20-30 acres around 20000per acre range in tamilnadu .can you inform me if you know please