Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale 20 acrs land available in Dharmapuri for Joint Farming

Register

Click Here!

shankar61

Hate to spoil the party, but at the insistance of a Broker (whom I knew for more than 2 years, and who showed me many plots of land), I paid Rs 5,000 to a "Thalaivar" to obtain copies of land records from the Taluk Office (for a land overlooking the Mettur Dam reservoir in Dharmapuri Dist). That was the last I heard from them. After that, there was no response from the Thalaivar or the Broker. No excuse or any semblance of apology from either of them. So please be careful in parting with your hard earned money. For these un-professional Brokers, we are easy pickings.

Last edited:

venkycad

Interested in small plot of around 5 acres and in joint farming
Dear sir,

I am Having farm land of my own. Basically i am an engineer. But i am interested in doing farming jointly. If anybody interested i can do jointly. I am from dharmapuri, Tamilnadu - 9865475523

shajathali

Hate to spoil the party, but at the insistance of a Broker (whom I knew for more than 2 years, and who showed me many plots of land), I paid Rs 5,000 to a "Thalaivar" to obtain copies of land records from the Taluk Office (for a land overlooking the Mettur Dam reservoir in Dharmapuri Dist). That was the last I heard from them. After that, there was no response from the Thalaivar or the Broker. No excuse or any semblance of apology from either of them. So please be careful in parting with your hard earned money. For these un-professional Brokers, we are easy pickings.
Shankar sir, this is not good for your age, I showed you land in Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri and Tiruvannamalai dist around 10 properties for 3 years i have travelled around 1000 kms for searching of land, i have visited the land and then showed you, so it is two trip. I have not taken even a single paise from you but spend around Rs.10000 from by pocket for bus, bike and car expenses. Also spend somany days for you. Thanks God i have not taken money from you. You have given to the local broker.

Sir why you forget to tell one incident, i have given you one sitting for 20 acrs, after the deal is ok you have given a Demand Draft for Rs, 2 lacks directly to the land owner. When the document not met the legal, i met the land owner and take back the advance amount without a single paise. I travelled twice to chennai from salem by car to collect the amount. I assure you sir sure you will land in to a big problem in your deal, I pray the God, Your this posting hurts me.