Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale 20 acrs land available in Dharmapuri for Joint Farming

Register

Click Here!

shajathali

Yes I have a 20 acrs land in dharmapuri dist around 170 kms from bangalore, the details of the land

Soil Red Colour
Good Road Approach
Sound water
Clear Title
Price 2.75 lac per acr.

The land could be divided in to 3 to 5 acrs plot, separate road could be provided to each plot, you can register the land in your name, if the individual land owner desire to work together, fine we can plan for a integrated farming with multiple owners.

The benefit of this scheme, you need not have separate security, separate electricity, separate transport for shipment of produced goods etc., the main problem of agriculture is labour so maintaining labour also easy.

We could have our own outlet in bangalore or chennai as the land area is having equal distance to chennai as well as bangalore. Labour is not a issue as this place only feeds the daily labours to bangalore and chennai,

We can also plan for a common branded organic agriculture products including milk, fish, flowers.

Profit in agriculture is more only if you deliver the agri products directly to the end user

Call for discussion.

Shajath ali

shajath@gmail.com

SupportTeam

Staff member
hi shajathali, hope you went thru the responses received for your post. Await your feed back?

chirag

Yes I have a 20 acrs land in dharmapuri dist around 170 kms from bangalore, the details of the land

Soil Red Colour
Good Road Approach
Sound water
Clear Title
Price 2.75 lac per acr.

The land could be divided in to 3 to 5 acrs plot, separate road could be provided to each plot, you can register the land in your name, if the individual land owner desire to work together, fine we can plan for a integrated farming with multiple owners.

The benefit of this scheme, you need not have separate security, separate electricity, separate transport for shipment of produced goods etc., the main problem of agriculture is labour so maintaining labour also easy.

We could have our own outlet in bangalore or chennai as the land area is having equal distance to chennai as well as bangalore. Labour is not a issue as this place only feeds the daily labours to bangalore and chennai,

We can also plan for a common branded organic agriculture products including milk, fish, flowers.

Profit in agriculture is more only if you deliver the agri products directly to the end user

Call for discussion.

Shajath ali

shajath@gmail.com
Dear Friends,
We are into the farming of RRL CN-5 Jamrosa type( aromatic grass cultivation) in Gujarat.
The crop is very safe from many factors.
1) No grazing animals like Neal gay, goat, sheep, pig etc eat it so no need to protect it day and night.
2) Crop can toleraate Saline soil upto 8.5 pH and watupto 2500 TDS.
3) It can continue for 5 years once planted.
4) One can Harvest 3-4 cuttings per year.
5) It can successfully sustain in good as well as in poor soils.
6) Nearly free from all diseases.
7) Depending on the cultivation one can get an earning of Rs. 1,00,000/ to 120,000/- per acre per year. In Improved variety CN-5. And profit from Rs. 60,000-70,000/- per year.
8) Drought tolerant crop. Can also be done as rain fed cultivation.
9) No one can cut and take away the grass as cow and Buffalo do not eat it.
10) Away from problem of handing Bulk produce from Farm to market.
11) Need less labour compared to rest crops.
12) No tension of local theft of crop as oil has no straight application in daily life.
13) With proper irrigation practices it can be also grown and recommended for undulant and barren lands.
14) Oil is rich in Geraniol and Gernyl acetate and other minor compounds. It can be stored for long time if kept properly.
15) Indian Tropical and Sub tropical climate is very Suitable for this grasses. Cultivation is spread from Jammu to Kanyakumari and from Assam to Gujarat.
16) Slips/rooted plants can be easily transferred from any place, less mortality compared to rest crops.
17) weeds can be easily be removed by Diuron 1.5kg per/ha and Oxyfluorfen at 0.5 kg per/ha.
18) Oil extracted is used in flavour, fragrance, cosmetic, agarbati, pharma and bakery products.
19) vast potential of market.
Oil sample available on paid basis.
One can send me the email on ktcint@gmail.com for the crop economics if interested.
may also contact on 09998732033, 09426065076.
Chirag Gajjar
(1st cultivator of Jamrosa crop in entire Gujarat)
WE HAVE FEW MORE VARIETIES OF AROMATIC GRASS CROP ONLY IN OUR FIELD IN GUJARAT
"Himrosa" very rich in Geraniol
"Tawirosa" very rich in Geraniol.

arjunanramadoss

Soil Red Colour
Good Road Approach
Sound water
Clear Title
Price 2.75 lac per acr.

Call for discussion.

Shajath ali

shajath@gmail.com
Hi Shajath

I'm interested in this property - please let me know the exact location and share some pic to 9900520753.

Regards
-Arjunan Ramadoss

I'm interested in this property - please let me know the exact location and share some details of land like ground water and crop ,soil send me details to this 8106248616

sri6266

Sir,
I am intrested , please send me the location of the property. My contact number is 8050968642.
Thank you
Sureka S

visubalan

Hi sir I am visubalan I'm interested in this property - please let me know the exact location and share some details of land like ground water and crop ,soil send me details to this 8015877261

janedsouza

Soil Red Colour
Good Road Approach
Sound water
Clear Title
Price 2.75 lac per acr.

Call for discussion.

Shajath ali

shajath@gmail.com
Need whole lot
Sent email
WHATSAPP : 00971562929908