Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

20 acres Agricultural land for Sale in Hiriyur, West Bangalore, Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

rozariorealty

Hello Everyone

We have a 20 acres agricultural land in Hiriyur which is coming 160 kms from Bangalore city centre and 90 kms from Tumkur.

Land details:

Address: KARNATAKA STATE,CHITRADURGA DISTRICT,HIRIYUR TALUK

Land type: AGRICULTURE AND CULTIVATION LAND.

Features of the land: GOOD WATER BELT, CHANNEL ATTACH, LAKE ATTACH. CLEAR TITLE.

Buy 1 acre in 100000 Indian Rupees.

You can do cultivation, make a small house in that. It's a sort of Farm House.

If you are really interested than call on the number below or mail for more details about the plan.

Regards.
James

Last edited by a moderator:

smhussain

Hello Everyone

We have a 20 acres agricultural land in Hiriyur which is coming 160 kms from Bangalore city centre and 90 kms from Tumkur.

Land details:

Address: KARNATAKA STATE,CHITRADURGA DISTRICT,HIRIYUR TALUK

Land type: AGRICULTURE AND CULTIVATION LAND.

Features of the land: GOOD WATER BELT, CHANNEL ATTACH, LAKE ATTACH. CLEAR TITLE.

Buy 1 acre in 100000 Indian Rupees.

You can do cultivation, make a small house in that. It's a sort of Farm House.

If you are really interested than call on the number below or mail for more details about the plan.

Regards.
James
Dear Mr. James,
I am having 5 acres of farm with Araca and coconut plantation in Adavila- Hiriyur. I am intrested to buy the land you have advertised. Please mail me your Telephone number to:
I shall call you and discuss other details- Thanks-Hussain.

rozariorealty

Contact me when ever you want. Want to sell now entire 200 acres. Let me know how many acres you want.

James

rozariorealty

Dear Mr. James,
I am having 5 acres of farm with Araca and coconut plantation in Adavila- Hiriyur. I am intrested to buy the land you have advertised. Please mail me your Telephone number to:
I shall call you and discuss other details- Thanks-Hussain.

Contact me when ever you want. Want to sell now entire 200 acres. Let me know how many acres you want.

James

hariprasadbk

please provide ur phone no

interested in yur land

please provide ur phone no and email id

regards,
hariprasad

rozariorealty

Hello Mr.Hussain and everyone

Please drop your cell number here and I am not allowed to share that. I will call you. This forum is not for marketing and in that case can't share cell no and mail id.

Regards.

rozariorealty

To everyone

I want to clear myself that the land is 180 kms from Bangalore Majestic. Till Hiriyur it's 160 kms and from KSRTC Hiriyur bus stand (which is located on NH-4) you have to travel to left side of NH-4. So, from NH-4, it's another 20 kms.

Train and bus services are there. Train will go till Tumkur from Bangalore, Yeshwantpur than from Tumkur, you have to take bus till Hiriyur. Buses running from Majestic direct to Hiriyur, Chitradurga.

In bus it's 4 hours journey, in train 4.5 hours and 4 wheeler 3.5 hours.

If distance is a concerned for you than it will be a trouble for you to go and do agro-business. If you want to do business seriously and concentration more on agriculture part rather than distance than you are most welcome.

I am saying this because some clients were very much agressive to see the lands but after visiting the place, they are not in a position to purchase. They were/are making excuses on distance mainly but they are not realizing the fact of the land quality.

So, better you think about distance mainly and than decide to come or not. Please don't think that I am telling you to finalize the decision of purchasing before seeing the land.

We also offering 1 lac per acre because in tumkur or sira also this type of nice land is not available in this price. Other than distance, everything is perfect.

Will call you if required because this Saturday I am going there.

Regards.
James