Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

16 Acs Farm land with water for sale 75 Kms from B'lore

Register

Click Here!

farmware

We have 16 Acs Farm land leveled light red soil and cultivated Banana under drip irrigation. The plot is extended on either side of good tar road which is a value addition. This is going for less than the prevailing price and the price would be appreciated to great heights soon. All surrounding farms are all large farms. Expected price is Just Rs 8 Lakhs per Ac. Serious buyers are welcome to negotiate.

farmware

Hi
You may contact me over my Mobile
We can discuss the rest of the matter

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

farmware

Attn Jayask
I feel I have given the details. If you want to be a lucky buyer, Better you ask what else you want to know?
My Contact No

farmware

Attn Jayask
I feel I have given the details. If you want to be a lucky buyer, Better you ask what else you want to know?
My Contact No

vidyakala

I am intersted if this is still available, I would like to have more details, and a site visit at the earliest.

ayush1ravi

reg sale of your land

Dear sir,

You have not mentioned the location of your farm in your post as you have only mentioned that, it is 75 kms from Bangalore and you have given the present crop details....

Kindly give me the location details so that, we can take an immediate call on the said matter...

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
email : ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in
Phone : +919880741434

farmware

Hi
This plot is located near Gowribidanur, Chickabalapura Dist, Karnataka on Old Hyderabad B'lore High way. The location is about 9 Kms interior with very good tar road. Buses & Trucks ply on this road. I am available over mobile No 098440 39890. Please feel free if you need any more information.

Last edited:

farmware

Hi
This plot is located near Gowribidanur, Chickabalapura Dist, Karnataka on Old Hyderabad B'lore High way. The location is about 9 Kms interior with very good tar road. Buses & Trucks ply on this road. Please feel free if you need any more information.

Last edited:

farmware

Hi VIDYAKALA
Yes it is still available and good enquirers are there too. Not yet finalysed as few more willing to visit. Any more information can be had on mobile . regards